ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

Hello! It's been some time since I last updated this book, and I've returned to the BC fandom once again. For my comeback, I decided to start by writing about Nacht, as he's a new character I'm eager to explore. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

In a world where magic often takes precedence over intellect, you found solace in the art of exploration

In a world where magic often takes precedence over intellect, you found solace in the art of exploration. As a nomadic wanderer, you traversed lands far and wide, never tethered to one place for long. Your spirit thrived on the ceaseless rhythm of discovery, each step forward symbolizes your insatiable curiosity.

With each new horizon unfurled before you, you embraced the intricacies of humanity laid bare. From bustling marketplaces teeming with life to the serene tranquility of hidden glens, you drank deeply from the well of experience. Amongst the throngs of diverse faces and vibrant cultures, you unearthed the gems of knowledge that adorned the crown of understanding.

Magic, wielded like a double-edged sword, danced in the hands of the gifted few. Yet, amidst the dazzle of enchantments and conjurations, it was the quiet wisdom of the learned that captivated your soul. The world is enamored by displays of might, you held fast to the belief that true power lay not in the flick of a wand and the pages of grimoires, or the flex of a muscle, but in the boundless depths of knowledge.

With each encounter, you gleaned insights of human nature. Observing the ebb and flow of emotions, the delicate dance of alliances and betrayals, you honed your understanding of the subtle nuances that governed the hearts and minds of men.

Equipped neither with spells nor swords, but rather with the formidable arsenal of intellect, you adeptly maneuvered through life's intricate maze.

For you, the journey was not merely a means of traversing physical landscapes, but a pilgrimage of the soul. In the pursuit of knowledge, you found liberation, your spirit unfettered by the shackles of ignorance. And as you continued to chart your course through the vast expanse of existence, you remained steadfast in your belief that true wisdom was the greatest treasure of all.

You have traversed treacherous terrains and faced formidable foes, yet emerged unscathed and undeterred. It is the experiences, you have amassed, the astuteness of your intellect, that has preserved your existence amidst the perilous dance of way of life.

However, amidst the unlimited encounters that have shaped your journey, there emerges a figure whose presence defies comprehension, whose enigmatic aura casts a shadow upon even the brightest recesses of your mind.

Nacht Faust—the name resonates with an air of mystery, a whisper in the wind that sends shivers down your spine.

Encountering him at the crossroads of fate, where the borders of Clover and Spade Kingdoms converge, you find yourself at a precarious juncture. Despite the ominous whispers that echo through the winds, warning of the perils that await in the heart of Spade, your curiosity remains insatiable, driving you ever forward into the unknown.