ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs

Requested by lilly34gamermc

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't intend to-"

"Shut up, you brat! These clothes are expensive you know! Much more expensive than your life! You're so fucking stupid, don't you have eyes, huh?! How will you pay for these clothes specifically when you're a peasant!"

Zora was just strolling around like what he normally does. However, his tranquil walk was interrupted when a certain noble's hideous yell reverberated around the area. Turning his head to look at the commotion, he saw you bowing down to the noble whilst the man was scolding you with harsh words. Zora's eyes eventually rolled once he sights the noble, he didn't hesitate to interject and beat that egoistic man to learn his lesson.

As the man prepared his hand to slap you, his hand were halted in the air by Zora who's smiling sinisterly at the noble.

'I should really wash my hands after this, this noble might infect me with his awful germs,' Zora thought.

"Who the hell are you?!" The man reprimands as he yanks his arm from the ash magic-user.

"Me? I'm just a peasant who's passing by," he honestly answered with a sarcastic smile spread on his face. The noble's face contorted in disgust and infuriated by Zora's interjection.

You, on the other hand, was watching them anxiously, peering at the masked man who just intervened and helping you from the angry royalty. Half of you was scared for your saviour and half of it was grateful for him. The tension between the two men made you nervous and you can sense the royalty will draw out his grimoire and fight the redhead. However, the unknown man's aura gives the vibe of confidence and arrogance. Showing that he can handle the noble by himself although he doesn't have that immense mana to outmatch him. You wanted to stop him and just apologize to the noble because you know he doesn't have a chance to win to the royalty. But before you can attempt your plan, the two already charge to each other to which you stared at them in surprise and stepped back to avoid their magic spells.

People keep piling up as they watch the scene unfolds between the noble and a peasant. Everyone's expression contorted in fear and some are amused at the fight. However, the battle between the two had stopped when a very loud explosion erupted around the place. Thick smoke spread throughout the area as it gradually dispersed as seconds passed by. You covered your nose to prevent you from inhaling the dark smoke. Your mind scrambled in thoughts to the redhead, you were seriously worried for his well-being; what if the noble beat the shit out of him and seize him for attacking a royalty? You don't want him to get involved in your own problemー to be precise he's the one who stepped in between you and the man. You didn't even ask for his help he just suddenly intervened and provoke the noble.

But still, he shouldn't have intervened and just let you take the noble by yourself. Although you were grateful to him for helping you ー you don't want him to be involved.

When the smoke disappears, you immediately look for the guy. Worriedly, you scanned the whole area to find him and helped him if he got injured. But as your eyes landed to his figure, your eyes widen ever so slightly upon seeing him standing with no single scratch on his body. He was smirking devilishly at the man lying on the cold ground, unconscious. You gasped in disbelief once you contemplate that he just won against a noble. You were rendered speechless because this is the first time you had seen a noble lost to a peasant. Noble's were supposed to be superior, that peasant won't stand a chance to defeat any royalties in this Kingdom. However, encountering an unknown guy who've just defeated a noble really made you stunned and also amazed.