ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ

Requested by TalaMargalani!

Hope you like this ♡

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(NAME)!! LET'S COMPETE WHO'S GOING TO CUT MANY WOODS!"

"No, Asta. I'm really tired, give me a break," you sighed, looking at him with a weary look.

Asta, Yuno and you were childhood friends, you three were orphans in the same date where Priest Orsi saw you in front of the church, that's why you've been with them ever since you were born. You already knew their personalities to the point when there's something's bothering them, you would eventually know. To be honest, you were much closer to Asta rather than Yuno. It's because Yuno was really a timid guy when you were still kids and he's not much of a talker except if Asta would blabber about things like he's going to be the Wizard King.

At first, you're shocked upon hearing Asta proclaiming that he's going to be the Wizard King. You even thought that his ambition is too much high and it's really impossible but, Asta gave you the reason that really convinced you. Even if you're poor or an orphan, you can still become the Wizard King. And that's when you started to support him in his dreams. Furthermore, what really bemused you is when Yuno; the timid and a crybaby boy also declared that he's going to be the Wizard King too. You really can't believe that Yuno was convinced by the obnoxious Asta.

That's why you were really glad that they already knew what they were going to pursue in the future. You would only support your two childhood friends and witness their progress in the course of their life.

"But we're not done yet!" He exclaimed making you stare at him with piercing eyes.

"It's you that you're not done yet! I'm not like you who have this monstrous stamina, Asta," you said a matter of factly to which the ash-blonde boy only frowned at your answer.

"But what about our training?!"

"For goodness sake! We can train later! Can we have a break? Sheesh!" You stomped your foot and walk inside the church, annoyed. You stopped in your tracks when you stumble upon Yuno who has his usual emotionless face.

Ever since the day when Asta was beaten up by some drunkard and helped Yuno. That's also the day where Yuno had completely changed, he's not the crybaby you have known and he becomes a strong man now. Yuno's personality had utterly changed as the days passed by, you were upset when he became impassive and sometimes he would only ignore you and Asta. It really pains you to know that the boy you have liked when you're still a kid... had already vanished and turned into a coldhearted jerk. Despite that Yuno had changed, you still can't deny that you still harbored romantic feelings for him. And that's also the reason why you're not close to Yuno; it's because you're too shy around him and... he's too much a cutie before that you can't contain the butterflies in your stomach.

The only ones who knew that you like the golden eye lad are Sister Lily, Nash, and Asta. You were really relieved when Asta was having a good job to hide your secret. You're scared every single day that he might blurt it out because he was a loud boy, but it was unexpected for you that he really kept it within himself. Hence, you really thanked the God's that Asta kept his mouth shut about it or else... you're gonna be doomed.

"O-Oh hi... Yuno," you sheepishly greeted which you only gained a nod from the wind magic-user. Your smile drops when he passed you without saying anything.