ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ

Requested by Genjuuuu19

Hope you like this ♡

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(Name)-senpai! Why are you so tall?! IT'S SO UNFAIR!" Asta yelled as you went to him to give the feather duster.

"It's already in my blood, Asta."

Asta and you were inside the headquarters' library cleaning the whole area. You wanted to help the little boy since you felt pity for him for the one who's always cleaning the premises by himself. Feeding Yami's pets, cleaning every room inside, washing your squad clothes... you can't contain the uneasiness through your body whenever you watch him doing all those chores. That is why today, you told him that you're going to help him clean. But the anti-magic user declined your offer first and then after persuading him that it's only for today, he gave up and let you help him clean.

Even though Asta is a hardworking person and too diligent to do the chores, he still needs to have a break since he's always the one who's working hard in your squad. Ever since Asta joined the Black Bulls', the relationship between everyone had progressed and the atmosphere within the squad became more lively despite that it's already rowdy before. You really thank him for joining the Black Bulls' albeit that it's known to be the worst squad amongst the squads in Clover Kingdom.

"(Name)-senpai! Can you clean the top shelves?" Asta suggested and you strode towards the little boy.

"Hmm, why?" You asked pretending to be innocent although you already knew the reason. You just like to tease the ash-blonde because his expression is priceless.

Asta stumbled back upon hearing your question. He was clenching his fist, restraining himself to answer you honestly and doesn't want to admit the reason why. He stared at your smiling face making the anti-magic user to grit his teeth and concede defeat.

"It's because I'm not tall enough to reach the top shelves! Are you seriously teasing me, (Name)-senpai?!" He burst out causing you to educe a laugh at his dumb face.

"What are you laughing at?!" He exclaimed through gritted teeth and you can see the irk mark on his forehead.

"I'm sorry! It's just your reaction is funny! You really don't want to say that you're short aren't you?" You remarked and Asta was taken aback, tightening his fist.

"It's just you're tall, senpai!" He protested.

"Yeah, yeah, if that's what you say," you shrugged then began to brush the dust of the shelves that Asta can't reach. Depicting the little boy's reaction earlier, you can't help but stifle a laugh causing the said boy to whip his head at you.

"Are you making fun of me, senpai?!" He hysterically howled as you face your head to the side where he can't see your face.

Although Asta can't see your visage, he can already notice how your shoulders shake due to preventing yourself to burst out from laughing. This causes an irk mark to appear on his forehead and aggressively cleaned the shelves with a feather duster. He was restraining himself to scold you since he doesn't want to be disrespectful. You're his senpai after all.

"Aren't you and Luck-senpai were couples?" He started and you halted from stifling your laugh. "Isn't it peculiar for girls to be taller than a boy if they're in a relationship? You're as tall as Vanessa nee-san and you're two years older than him... isn't it kinda' weird?"