ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)

Requested by Miraxye! I hope you like this!

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I can't believe that the one you're talking about is actually Asta's childhood friend."

Noelle, Asta and you were inside a pub, eating some foods that they were selling. After what happened with Yuno last week and managed to tell him the truth that you like him too... you didn't expected that Yuno would be so blunt that you're now his official girlfriend. He even said it aloud with his two teammates: Klaus and Mimosa.

When Mimosa heard that you two were now in a relationship, she was delighted to hear that even Klaus gave his regards and congratulated the both of you for being official lovers.

"YUNO HAVEN'T TOLD ME! THAT HANDSOME JERK!" Asta growled and slammed his fist on the table causing a loud thud to echo inside the place. The people inside turned their attention to the three of you to which Noelle smacked Asta on the back of his head.

"You're so loud! Can you quiet down?!" The water magic-user scolded the rowdy boy and the said guy complied the angry Noelle beside him.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" She asked, flipping her hair back then crossed her arms.

"I'm just here to talk about why me and Yuno lead to this," you flashed them a minuscule smile before speaking.

"First, I was beyond shock when Yuno confessed to me that he likes me. Well, who wouldn't be? When it's clear to us that Yuno wasn't the type of guy to get himself involve in those crappy things. Moreover, he is too focused on becoming strong because he wants to be the Wizard King-"

"I will be the one who would become the Wizard King, (Name)-san!" He declared cutting you from speaking.

"Well whatever, can you shut up you runt! I'm speaking here! Have manners!" Asta only gave you a bashful look while scratching the back of his head. You heave a breath before proceeding to your storytelling.

"Back to the topic, so before Yuno confessed his love for me... I was pondering what Noelle said to me, telling that I like this person romantically. Because of that, it kept on playing inside my head like a broken record. That's why I reflected upon your words Noelle, then I told myself that I really like Yuno. But I didn't know that he was actually following me and overheard what I mumbled to myself!" You said in distress and slam your head onto the table.

"Why is she even agitated? Yuno and her were already in a relationship," Asta whispered to Noelle which he only receives a shrug from her.

"You know stupidsta, if you're telling a story to someone, you should include emotions too so the who's person listening can really feel the story." Noelle reminded him making Asta's mouth formed an 'o' noting the new information he got in his head.

You cleared your throat gaining their attention, "Hence, that's when Yuno asked me to be his girlfriend with you know~ with his usual damn emotionless face," you groaned once you recall that day.

To be honest, Yuno's phlegmatic facade really pisses you off. Sometimes he would smile but the majority of his expressions were emotionless. It's not that easy to make Yuno laugh or just hear him chuckle! Well, let's just say you already saw him smirking and making a delighted face whenever he and Asta would meet.

Every time the two would stumble upon each other, the not-so-talkative wind magic user would instantly speak in a long period of time that was really new to you. You knew Yuno was an aloof guy and not much of a talker but... that demeanor of his would immediately vanish whenever he's going to see his childhood friend!