sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ

Requested by Reneqade! Hope you like this ♡

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I don't like that arrogant bastard," you snarled at your best friend who's beside you, eating her cheeseburger.

"I don't even like him too, (Name). But condolence for you, you're going to have a mission with him together," your best friend mocked you and you merely gave her a death glare.

"Pray for my ears, (Friend's name). I would probably receive some never-ending insults and egotistic words from that brat."

"You know him very well, don't you?" She nudges your side that you only clicked your tongue in annoyance and pushed her away.

"Please, (Friend's name). He doesn't have anything else to say but just his superiority from the others and his harsh epithetical words towards everyone," you remarked to which your friend only nodded her head while eating her food.

"Yeah yeah, I know that he has this superiority complex with him just like Captain Nozel, but I don't have a problem with the Captain being like that."

"It's because that cocky bastard is imitating his brother, be thankful that I'm not talking back to him or else he would encounter my savageness," you snorted that causes your friend to chuckle at your statement.

"You're also a cocky scumbag," she commented while laughing.

"Thank you very much."

You recalled the day where you and Solid had first met. It was a very busy day within the headquarters and you were running some errands for your seniors. Due to hastily running through the cold tiled floors of the hallway, your body brusquely collided with Solid's that causes the papers to fly through the air because of the impact. And that's the story of how the little brother of your Captain started to insult you frequently.

Whenever you're just going to stumble upon him, he would throw some crude words to you even if you didn't even do anything wrong and just passed him. You even wondered if he's a psycho or something that he would suddenly insult you out of nowhere although you didn't even say something that would annoy him. He's really a crackbrain.

That is why you veritably tried your best to avoid him as possible as you can. You don't want to hear his constant insult at you and moreover, he would definitely make your day become awful.

Sadly for you, tomorrow is where your mission with him will start. Your head started to ache and cursing mentally how unlucky you can get, especially the both of you were the only ones present in this mission. What the hell does your Captain even thinking? You knew how sadistic he was but you prayed for him that he won't involve you in his merciless orders. But you don't have a choice but to deal with the silver-haired man just for tomorrow and you'll be free afterward.

Being in a mission with Solid was undeniably the worst. Since that arrogant bastard doesn't know the word what teamwork is, that word wasn't in his vocabulary. He's only doing what pleases him, but that attitude of him won't work against his brother. Of course, he won't! He adores his brother so much that he was even imitating the Captain!

You groaned in irritation and brushed your face with your palm. You really need to relax for a meantime, just by thinking of Solid really made your energy drain in an instant.

As you saunter in the headquarters, your eyes suddenly landed on a tall figure with a lame hairstyle coming towards your direction. You inwardly groaned upon seeing his face.