ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)

Requested by Reneqade!

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Everyone was shocked to hear the news that you and the well-known cold Captain of the Silver Eagles were in a relationship. There are some who weren't surprised since they predicted that Nozel and you would lead into this, and their presage really came true. There are also some's who envied your relationship and how'd you manage to catch the cold Captain's heart.

Nebra and Solid were blissed to hear about this great news. They already assume that you would break the cold demeanor of their brother and also the one who would steal his heart. Who wouldn't bet to you and Nozel's relationship when it's crystal clear that you two have feelings for each other but too oblivious to notice. Despite that the Captain is a cold and hostile man, you're still the one who can break that facade of his.

"Captain Nozel~" you burst through the door of his office and saw him finishing some paperworks as usual.

"What? you insolent woman," he asked not even tearing his eyes off the papers he was holding.

It was your daily routine, bursting through his office without asking for his permission just like everyone who wants to talk with the Captain. Of course, you're now different from them since you and Nozel were now in a relationship that you have the privilege to do anything that you want without restricting yourself because you're just his subordinate and he's higher to you. Well frankly speaking, even though you're still not lovers before, you're always bursting through the doors and would constantly tease the captain. Meaning, it's not that new to you except for now that he's your boyfriend.

For Nozel's point of view, you're now his lover despite that you always annoy him to the point he wants to cast his magic to you like before. However, he prevents himself from doing it since he doesn't want to hurt you again and to be precise, you're now in a relationship and he really loves you genuinely. He still can't believe that he would love a lunatic woman like you.

"You have a meeting with the Captains and with the Wizard King right?" You point out, propping your elbow on the table and place your chin on your palm.

"Yes... why do you ask?" He now darted his eyes towards you with a baffled look.

"Nothing~ I just want to be with you." You flashed him a sweet smile making his cheeks dusted in pink by your statement.

Nozel cleared his throat, "After our meeting, we can spend time together..."

Your lips hung slightly upon his words, Nozel was diverting his gaze to elsewhere except you. Truthfully speaking, you're still not used to Nozel saying such sweet stuffs and gestures. Well yeah, you longed for him to do that but when your wish came true, it's just... it still shocked you because you were accustomed from his insults and harsh words. But you can't deny that this new side of him really makes your heart flutter in bliss and feel the butterflies in your stomach.

"Sure! I'll wait for you!" You chirped then lunged onto him, giving him a bear hug that caught him by surprise. But smiled halfway when he watch your ecstatic self and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheeks.

"Yeah." he pats your head, giving you a ghost smile.

•••

"I can't believe that this lame braid-haired dude would actually get himself a girlfriend!" Yami snorted that makes Nozel glared daggers at the lousy Captain.