ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

Requested by YunaTodoroki

I'm sorry if I haven't updated this book for long 🙇

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Finral was strolling around the Noble realm, anticipating if ever he would stumble upon you since you really like to take a walk around. You were his and Langris' little sister, and next year, you're going to get your grimoire in the tower which you were excited to have.

You also have the same magic type with your brothers, though it was a little different from them. Langris would constantly train you or sometimes Finral, however, whenever you're with the eldest, you two would always goof around and roam the Noble realm which causes Langris to be mad at the eldest since he's being a bad influence to you (though he's always been mad at Finral for some unknown reason). The habit of yours who likes to stroll around; you inherited it from your big brother Finral. The reason is, ever since you were a child, he would always bring you to a place that you still haven't seen and it surely awed you a lot. Every discovery you had with Finral leads you to become a wanderlust person.

Despite having fun with the eldest, you still like Langris for always taking care of you and training you to become a potent magic knight than the rest when you start to take the examination. He doesn't want you to become like your big brother Finral whose magic is like yours but too weak to be proficient in the battlefield. Due to Langris' everyday training, you inherit his strong personality and has immense magical prowess like him.

You're completely aware that Langris was a sadistic brother of yours and likes to provoke everyone especially Finral. Although you're grateful to him for making you stronger and love him as your brother, you still don't like how the way he treats the eldest just because Finral was a coward and his abilities are too weak. Although you've been attempting them to become closer and compromise to one another, the hardheaded Langris is still opposed to your idea even though he loves you as his little sister.

"(Name)-chan?" Snapping out from your daze, you whipped your head to look at beside you only to find Finral giving you a friendly smile.

"Finral-nii! What are you doing here?!" You asked loudly as you scooted towards your brother.

"I'm taking a stroll around, I know I'm going to meet you here," he chuckled and you smiled at how gentle his vibes are. Unlike your other brother Langris, he gives off the vibe of superiority and stateliness. That's why whenever he sees you being approached by the opposite sex, he would immediately dart them a menacing and intimidating glare that will definitely make their knees tremble and run away.

"So you came here because of me?" You purred causing the tall man to laugh and ruffle your hair.

"Of course, you're my little sister after all. I wouldn't dare to come here if it wasn't for you."

"Aw, you're such a sweet man, Finrall-nii! I thought you came here because you're going to flirt again," you said a matter of factly that causes the said man to stiffly laugh and rubbed his neck.

"Well, I'm done asking the girls out before I came here."

"And you're still being turned down," you finished his sentence and Finral snapped his fingers.

"Bingo! You knew me very well, (Name)-chan!" He chirped.

"It's because it's always the same outcome, although I love you, I really hate your flirty attitude," you quipped and rolled your eyes. The hazelnut haired boy merely forced a smile.