ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ

Requested by TheBNHAShipper

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Asta! I ship you with Yuno! Teehee~"

"Huh? What do you mean ship (Name)-senpai?" He asked while tilting his head. You let out a playful chuckle before pointing your forefinger at him with glinting eyes.

"To be together! Like in a romantic way~" you sing-song as you sway your index finger side to side.

Asta didn't instantly process to what you just stated but as soon as he comprehends the words, his face suddenly blushed and looked at you with accusing eyes.

"W-What the hell senpai! We're both boys!" He protested with an irk mark plastered on his head.

You beam an innocent smile, "But the two of you look good together! Like whenever Yuno would see you, his eyes would automatically light up and he's only gonna smile when you're around! So tell me how can I not ship that?!"

"You're crazy senpai! I already had my eyes set for someone!"

Noelle's ears perked once he heard Asta's outburst. She thoroughly wondered who's the one he's talking about, but when she thought about herself... her face eventually flushed and lips shuddered because of that endearing thought.

'D-Does Asta l-likes me?! Well I-I like him too... Wait! Yeah, I d-don't hate him so that means I like him! Yeah! That's why! It's not like I l-like him r-romantically!' She rambled in her mind.

"WHAT?! Does that mean you like Yuno?!" You gasped, shock at the sudden news.

"HUH?! I LIKE A GIRL! NOT HIM!"

"Tch, boring," you click your tongue and face your back at him, feeling disappointed at his honest answer.

"WHY ARE YOU FEELING AGITATED ALL OF A SUDDEN?!"

"Oh there's the crazy BL maniac, (Name) (Last name)," Magna comments as he sighed, watching you and Asta bickering to each other.

Everyone knows you as the BL lover in the squad which really creep them out whenever you're in your BL mode, specifically to the boys. Even though you're always partnering them up together and have fantasies over the boys doing some erotic and showing some affectionate gestures; your nose would automatically bleed and fangirl like there's no tomorrow.

Despite the years you've been with them, they still can't get used to you showing them some stuffs that aren't pleasant to the eyes. Girls were pretty chill about to what you're showing them and they're just gonna nod and comment casually, but for Magna and the other boys... that's a BIG no for them. Who the hell would even like to stare at the stuffs you show them and tell them a very sensual topic that involves two guys? Everyone in the squad were DAMN STRAIGHT.

"I'M STRAIGHT, (NAME)-SENPAI!" Asta declares and you only snorted at him.

"Yeah straight as spaghetti but when it gets wet..." you instantly showed him a mischievous look while wiggling your eyebrows. Asta who's known as the stupid brat surprisingly gets the hint of what you were indicating.

"STOP IT, SENPAI! YOU'RE CREEPING ME OUT!" You burst a laugh while slapping your knees. The anti-magic user only stared at you with a bashful look and face flaming in red.

Everyone inside the room solely watches the scene unfolds in front of their eyes. Everyone -- mostly boys stared at you with weird and repulsive countenance, however, a certain blonde-haired boy with blue irises only gazed at you with his usually happy face. Although he dislikes that kind of personality of yours, he still likes you as a person and admires how you like to tease everyone ー even him. Luck's always been watching you fangirling over the boys in the BL magazine's that you have. He was bewildered at first why you love to partner up two guys and seeing them close. To a normal person, it's only a casual thing between two guys interacting, but for you? It contradicts to how they perceive it in an ordinary way, in your perspective; it's a sweet thing for you that causes you to have butterflies in your stomach and fangirl over it.