ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ

Requested by ADamnPotato

Hope you like this♡

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

One word that you would describe Lumiere: he is really a handful prince.

It's been years since you're serving the Prince of Clover Kingdom alongside with the seal magic-user Sekre. Both of you were tasked to be Lumiere's assistant since the Prince is quite the eccentric person or should you say, he's too difficult to handle.

Prince Lumiere is a nice, strong and intelligent human being. Despite those positive characteristics that he has, one thing you dislike about him is when he's too engrossed by creating some magic tools that he can never be interrupted. Whether you called him many times to eat his dinner, he won't budge on his seat and still do his job from creating his masterpiece, causing him to skip his meals. That's the reason why Lumiere is a handful Prince, his perception won't waver and his hard to tame too. Even your stoic friend Sekre can't even tame the light magic-user.

"Hey, (Name)! Do you want to go with us?" Lumiere asked with a happy tone. Your eyes caught Sekre behind the Prince with a tedious look and shook her head disapprovingly. You already have the knowledge where Lumiere will go.

"I'm one of your assistant, Prince Lumiere. Of course, it's my obligation to accompany you wherever you go," you formally answered causing the Prince to sweatdrop at your uptight facade.

"Whether I'm a Prince or not, you should ease up a bit, (Name). I don't see you as a mere assistant of mine, you're one of my friends and Sekre too!" He chirped and whipped his head to look at the said woman.

Sekre sighed, "Yes, Prince."

Although Lumiere is really difficult to handle, you really admire him with all your heart. He's the epitome of the kindest and creative person you have ever encountered. That's why, whenever you overheard the conversation of the nobles inside the Castle badmouthing Lumiere; you can't contain the indignation filling inside your well-being and you would defend him immediately. If you only have the chance to charge at them, you won't hesitate to beat them up.

How dare they badmouth the Prince when they don't even know him fully well. Royalty sure are judgemental people.

"O-Okay, P-Prince Lumiere..." stuttering, your eyes caught Sekre flashing you a weak comforting smile then nod at you.

Lumiere's face brightens up and much to your surprise; he suddenly takes hold of your wrist and dragged you outside the castle, running towards the big gates of the citadel. Everyone you pass was staring at you two in bewilderment, but you didn't pay attention to their looks. The only thing that drowning your thoughts was Lumiere holding your wrist. Heat rose up to your cheeks and stared at the view of the Prince's back.

For years that you've been with Lumiere's side and always accompanying him to his little trips with Sekre... in those years, you realized that you have fallen for him completely. Even though he's sometimes stubborn and eccentric; you still love him either way and thus you love how he's so dedicated to creating some magic tools for the people who don't have that immense magical power.

Lumiere is a kind and generous Prince, the status between commoners and royalties don't really matter to him. He perceives them as equal although he is a preeminent royalty. The Prince doesn't have anyone that he can call a friend before you and Sekre entered his life. He was too stagnant to yield his magic tools which brought him to covert inside his chamber all day and be distant to everyone. That's the reason why Lumiere doesn't have any friends despite that he gives off the approachable and friendly vibe. Furthermore, he was aware that nobles don't like his existence and always contradict his sapience. Nonetheless, to say, he was eminently glad that both you and Sekre became his assistant thus someone who can understand his perception in life.