ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Requested by AngeBlossom! Hope you love this oneshot of Julius ♡

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Residents of Clover Kingdom doesn't know that the King of Clover was concealing his little sister who's name is (Name) Clover. Why? It's because it's your request to keep your identity hidden in the shadows. Your big brother; Augustus was opposed to this idea of yours but you managed to persuade him to do so. Since you were a kid, you already informed your father to hide your identity due to your only one desire: to have freedom without everyone being afraid to you just because you're one of the King's daughters. If they knew who you are, you won't be able to act freely with the townspeople. This request of yours really gave you the privilege to know more about the people in the different realms in your Kingdom.

That's why when your big brother became the King, he doesn't have any choice but to keep your existence in private.

You were an adventurous girl who wants to know more about the world. You like to investigate and know the mysteries that lie within this land you were stepping to. Augustus was freaking out whenever you're going to leave the Castle just for your own desire. Your relatives were worried about your being since they thought that you might encounter something that could be dangerous in your life, it might lead to death in the journey of yours without them knowing.

That's why the King decided to order Julius to follow you every time you're going to leave the Castle and protect you from any harm that will lead in your way. Augustus is really an overprotective brother. Julius, on the other hand, was flabbergasted to know that the King has a sibling that was ensconced from all the people living in the Clover Kingdom. Even him, who's always securing and protecting the King doesn't know about this shocking information.

Augustus told him to keep this a secret for the sake of you who keeps on wandering from places to places. The King doesn't have a choice but to tell the Wizard King about your existence because he's authentically worried for your well-being since you're a part of the royal blood and his one and only little sister... also you're one of the important person in the Kingdom. He doesn't want your life to be at stake because, in the future, you would also be the one who will handle the Kingdom for the peace of the citizens and remain its prosperity.

Julius informed his assistant Marx that he needs to find you since it was the King's orders. Although Marx doesn't want him to leave because of the paperworks that he needs to finish, he doesn't have a choice but to let the Wizard King go and obeyed the command of the King of Clover. Julius began to search for your whereabouts, he just knows that you kept on wandering to any places because you were an adventurous woman. The Wizard King was fascinated by your conviction upon learning the mysteries in the country. You even told the former King to conceal you from everyone just for your standpoint in life, he really admires your character. You were just the same as him who would ditch his paperworks just for him to see and observe some magics that he hasn't encountered yet.

As he was searching for you, his eyes spotted your figure who's surrounded by children. He's not mistaken that you're the one in the picture that your big brother lent him. Julius was relieved that he already found you despite that Clover is a vast land. He found himself in the forsaken region where lies the skull of the demon that the first Wizard King defeated. He was in Hage Village, the hometown of Yuno and Asta. Before he can totally approach you, he hid himself behind the tree that's near where you and the children at. He doesn't know what you were doing but he perceived that you're playing with them.