ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

Requested by Reneqade ! Hope you like this oneshot of Nozel!

Enjoy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Everyone knows how you like to tease the Silver Eagles Captain: Nozel Silva. Why wouldn't you? When you knew how hostile and arrogant he was, especially you wanted to break that emotionless facade of Nozel. Although the Captain was scary when you angered him, you still won't back out from teasing him, it's already your norm to mock the Captain every day. He even tried to blast you his mercury magic when the first time you teased him because of his braid.

"Captain, I'm amazed that you can still see despite that your braid was hindering your eyes to see," you said in amazement to which Nozel glared at you to what you told him.

"Are you asking for your death wish, you obnoxious woman?" He said sternly but you only beamed him a big smile.

"Meh, are you asking for your death wish too? You need to get rid of that braid in front of your face so you can clearly see. Sheesh, Captain, your taste for hairstyles is really lame," you stated bluntly.

And that's when Nozel cast his magic spell at you.

Because of your constant teasing, the silver-haired guy was accustomed from you pestering him every single day. First, his siblings don't like your guts and telling you how disgraceful you are in the Silver Eagles since you're acting like a peasant. You don't have any class and you're unlady-like despite that you're a noble yourself. But that changed when they witnessed your true strength and saved them from their death bed in one of their mission. That's when you started to be close to them and even supporting you from teasing their big brother.

All of your comrades in the squad admired how courageous you were by teasing the Captain. They never even dared to do that since they were scared to experience Nozel's wrath. They can't even joke around with him because he's too serious and impassive, he's really scary, to begin with.

"Nebra! Solid!" You run towards the two siblings who are in the lobby. The two halted in their tracks when they heard your voice.

"Good morning, (Name)," greeted by the two.

"Where are you two heading?" You asked with curiosity and Nebra's the one who answered you.

"We're going to the Silva House since we're needed there."

"Just the two of you?"

"Yeah, Nozel nii-sama won't come since he has things to take care of" hearing from Solid that the oldest Silva won't come makes your face lighten up.