ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ

Requested by ADamnPotato! Hope you like this

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Currently, you were in the middle of the woods; watching Asta train by himself. This is your new hobby, ever since Asta joined the Black Bulls with Noelle, you kept on tagging along with him just to watch him train. Not really when he first joined, you started to watch him when you became attracted to him because of his strong-willed and optimistic personality. And every time you're going to see him being so courageous, you can't help but smile and be attractive to him more.

Then you realized that... you fell for the obnoxious and rowdy boy. Despite that you're a senpai to him which you were 3 years older; the same age as Luck and Magna. You can't refrain yourself from falling in love for the shrimp.

How can you not love Asta when he's too cute and really brave. His optimism is utterly contagious and he's really funny. You can't even believe that you're going to fall for the short guy, although you're the same height as him.

Love is really mysterious, even though you have standards for a guy but when cupid's arrow hits you... there's no such thing as standards and you'll notice that you already fell for that person.

You're sitting on a log where your elbows were on top of your knee while your chin was resting on your palms. You watch him swaying his sword, counting to one thousand. Upon staring at your crush lovingly, you can't stop from grinning widely. Admiring his features and especially his abs sparkling in sweat.

'Is it me or the weather is just hot?' You wondered.

"(Name)! Can you hand me my bottle?" Asta asked while wiping his forehead by his arms.

Sighting the boy doing that, you felt your face heats up due to how hot Asta looks while wiping his sweat in a very luscious way. You really don't regret liking this muscular boy.

Once you grabbed his bottle and gave it to him, his fingers brush to yours making you heart speeds up and frantically shrieking inwardly. You can't prevent yourself from looking down where his abs were located also his broad shoulders and biceps.

'Oh my god!' your breath hitched, swallowing your saliva. You can feel your nose will bleed soon if you don't avert your gaze from his perfectly sculpted body.

"(Name), are you okay?" Asta worriedly questioned once he saw your red face. He thought that you were sick or something so he didn't hesitate to place the back of his hand on your forehead to confirm what he reckoned.

When you felt the contact of Asta's hand against yours, you suddenly quailed causing you to leap back in surprise. The anti-magic user only tilted his head in confusion as he looks at you being fidgety.

"Err... are you really fine?" He asked once again to which you nodded your head violently.

"O-Of c-course! Why wouldn't I be?!" You awkwardly laugh. "Y-You can go back t-to your t-training!"

In a speed of light, you sprinted towards your place a while ago and abruptly slap your cheeks with both of your hands. You really need to get a grip or else you'll die in embarrassment because of Asta.

Why the bloody hell he's even shirtless every time he's going to train? His body is tempting that you can't avoid your eyes away from his muscular body. You were really amazed despite that he's only a fifteen-year-old boy, he already has a muscular body. His body is more brawny than Magna and Luck!