ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ

Requested by nanaXpanda

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Whatever, lame braid."

"What did you say?"

"Lame braid," you spat at the Captain in front of you while crossing your arms and legs. Nozel flashed you his menacing glare which you didn't even give a damn about his indignation towards you.

You and Nozel were basically childhood friends, you've known him ever since you were kids and you really get along with him before. But when you two become an adult, he became distant and would often throw his rude and harsh remarks at you. That's the reason why you started to hate him and would always retaliate with sarcasm. You're not terrified of him due to you can defend yourself and can rival his magic prowess.

Solid and Nebra have known you as the feisty woman who can annoy their big brother. They are very much worried to your essence since they know how powerful their Captain was, they're not being biased because it's their brother, but because Nozel hasn't shown you what he was capable of. Although you can rival his magic powers, Nozel still has the experience since he's the Captain. And let's just say, you're really a slothful woman and very complacent to everything that you do.

Nozel despises your impertinent attitude towards him. True that you two were childhood friends but still you must know your boundaries as his subordinate and magic knight. You're too stubborn for him to handle but he's the only one who can order you around since everyone in the squad were wrapped around your fingers. Nozel is aware that you despise him too due to he's the only person you're being hostile with.

With every one, you're giving them your bright smile and you get along with them well. However, when Nozel would appear from a distance and just took a glimpse at his figure, you're bright smile would instantly fade and flash him your death glare. Despite that he doesn't like you giving him that kind of expression, he wouldn't bother to retaliate and he'll just mirror your countenance. He doesn't want to waste his time on bickering with you specifically he was busy doing his duty as the captain.

"Dare to say that again, insolent woman," he said venomously as he squints his eyes, staring at you.

You snorted, "Are you that fucking deaf? I said lame braid okay? LAME BRAID," You growled and hoisted yourself up to your feet.

Nozel also mimicked your action and looked at you menacingly. Mana emits around your bodies as the two younger Silva's watched you two in silence.

Is this it? Are you two going to fight here?

"How dare you disrespect me? I'm your Captain and you're just a subordinate of mine," Nozel said sternly. You only rolled your eyes and elicit a mocking laugh.

"So? I don't care if you're the captain, Nozel. If you disrespect me, then why would I bother to respect you just because you're my superior? Ha! Kiss my ass!" You scoffed making Nozel's temper to ascent because of your attitude. Before he can draw his grimoire out to know your place, someone suddenly knocked outside causing you to snap your heads at the door.

The pressure within the room had vanished and the two siblings were relieved that your plan on fighting Nozel didn't occur. They wanted to thank the person who interrupted your little conflict just now.

"Captain Nozel, the captain of Crimson Lion Kings has arrived," the man announced outside his office.

Nozel's eyebrows creased once he heard that his longtime rival had come in his headquarters. He didn't even remember anything that Fuegoleon would visit here, as well as he didn't even ask for his presence. So why'd he come here out of the blue?