ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2

Requested by YunaTodoroki

Hope you like this second part of William's straightforward chapter ♡

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Captain! Our mission will now commence!" You saluted to your current boyfriend, William Vangeance with Alecdora beside you, mimicking your action.

"I hope you do well in your mission," William gently said as he stared at you from head to toe. Seeing the Captain observing your features, you can't help but feel uncomfortable because of how he stares at you with piercing eyes.

To be frank, when your relationship began with William about weeks ago. You can't hide the truth that he really made you uneasy by just his presence and how he hugs you when the day had come to an end. This new side of your Captain was actually giving you a massive nosebleed (if you can control your blood though). Sometimes he would be affectionate toward you and he would suddenly hug you from behind while cleaning your room. William was full of surprises, you really can't believe that the tranquil Captain and the closest from becoming the Wizard King was actually this sweet. There's no single day where you can't refrain yourself from blushing intensely. Every day, your face would turn into a shade of tomato every time William was around. But what really wanted you to explode is William kissing your forehead when you two would go in separate ways to return to your designated chambers.

The sweet gestures of him seem like making you shorten your lifespan; as if you're going to have a heart attack or might pass out because you can't contain the overwhelming feelings you have for your lover. However, you can't deny to yourself that having the attention of the honorable Captain was making you extremely overjoyed. Your everyday confession and complacent feelings for him really paid off. You're still in disbelief that William had already loved you since, but he's hiding it to himself and finding for a perfect time to tell you. Your plan on avoiding him drastically triggered the Captain that he can't contain anymore the overwhelming feelings he'd got for you.

"We will now take our leave, Captain Vangeance," Alecdora politely said, earning a nod from him.

Both of you started to walk outside William's office. But before you can step on the doorway, you took a glimpse at your boyfriend who has his usual smile formed on his handsome face. You can't help but return the smile back and wave your hand at him, indicating that you're now going to leave. William gave you permission by nodding and then you officially began to leave his office.

Alecdora was waiting in the hallway with crossed arms. Your face grimaced once you realized that you have a mission with him together. Groaning, you begrudgingly approached the sand magic user with a grouchy look. The said man saw the face you're making which he gladly returned your impudent expression by rolling his eyes, annoyed that he's going to a mission with the woman he surely despises.

"I don't like you but if it's Captain Vangeance orders, I don't have a choice but to cooperate with you," he spat and you bestow him a menacing glare.

"I hate you too lawn head, let's just be civil when it comes to our duties. I don't want to disappoint, William."

Alecdora glared to your statement and snarled. "Although you're Captain Vangeance lover, you still need to address him with respect, you insolent woman."

"Hey shithead, I am aware of that. I know where I should stand and I'm still addressing him as the Captain of the Golden Dawn albeit that I'm his lover. You don't need to remind me 'cause I'm not a knucklehead," you scoffed then passed him to make your way out of the headquarters.