Chapter 36

Mature scene coming up in this chapter, just saying.

---

This was the final night in Cincinnati before we headed to New York for Smackdown and Payback. Roman, Dean, Dolph, AJ, The Bella's, John, Daniel, The Usos, Naomi and I all decided to hit up the bar tonight for a few drinks. I had no problem with that, I needed to get everything off my mind that has happened over the past couple of weeks. Between Randy and Dean, The Shield breakup, and my title loss, I haven't been in the right state of mind lately.

Everyone was waiting for me in the lobby while I calmed down. I was still upset about losing my title. I worked so hard for that, just to have it ripped out of my grasp for what, a rookie to have? I don't think so.

"Princess, what the hell is taking you so long?" Dean's voice dragged me out of my thoughts and I turned around. Dean was standing in the bathroom doorway, a smirk playing on his lips as he took in my appearance. "Oh, I see what took you so long." He stepped closer to me and grabbed my hips, pulling me into him, "remember the bet? I'm the boss now for a whole month, so you do as I say, when I say it. Got it?" I have never seen this side of Dean before and to be honest, I was perfectly fine with it.

"Yes, sir." I pulled myself out of Dean's grip and pushed him out of the way so I could grab my phone. Before I could bend down to reach it, Dean slapped my ass and winked. "Dean, knock it off. Let's go."

*

Around midnight is when I started to worry. Dean was nowhere to be seen and I haven't seen him anywhere since we've been here.

"Kelsey, why aren't you dancing?!" A very drunken Brie asked me as she and Daniel made their way towards me.

"I haven't seen Dean in a while. I'm worried that something has happened to him." The look on Brie's face immediately changed and I knew something wasn't right. "Brie, where is he?"

Daniel pointed across the bar where a crowd of people were surrounding a table, yelling obnoxious things, "I saw him earlier with a bunch of his friends and Renee Young taking shots."

"Renee Young? Should I be worried about her?" My head started pounding and my heart was beating against my chest, if Dean is drunk, Dean won't be able to control himself, especially around other women.

"Kelsey, sweetie, Renee is Dean's ex." Brie gave me a sad look before dragging Daniel away to the dance floor.

Ex girlfriend? I don't think so. I took a sip of my drink and slammed it on the counter before marching towards the obnoxious group of Dean's so called 'friends'. Sure enough, Renee had wrapped her arm around Dean's head and leaned against him while he was pulling a funny face and flipping off the camera. Dean saw me and didn't make an attempt to remove the blonde from him.

"Kelsey, Princess, come here a minute." I obeyed and walked towards him, feeling happy that he beckoned me over. When I reached him, he grabbed a twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and handed it to me, "grab us another round of shots."

"Are you serious?" I asked him as I ripped the money from his hand.

He simply laughed and shooed me off, "get going. I've got a long night ahead of me." Without another word, he grabbed Renee's head and kissed the side of it before laughing along with the rest of the group. I rolled my eyes and went to go get the drinks he wanted me to get. I felt my eyes start to water up, but refused to cry here. Dean was drunk and he would forget all of this shit in the morning.

"Hey, what's going on?" A familiar voice asked me and I tilted my head just enough to see black, curly hair.

"Roman, Dean has been with Renee all night. I'm starting to worry that he's cheating on me."