Chapter 2

I followed the guys towards the locker rooms when Seth stepped in front of me.

"Just wait here so we can get our stuff. I'll have Dean bring you to the car." I nodded and watched as he walked into the locker room. I stood against the wall, scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey princess?" I looked up from my phone and saw Dean smirking at me, "Seth told me to be as nice as possible and introduce myself and take you to the car." I nodded and stuck my hand out.

"Kelsey Davis." He just looked down at my extended hand and headed towards the front of the building. Wow, so much for being nice.

Dean noticed I wasn't following him and stopped, "Are you coming or am I gonna have to carry your tiny ass out?"

I crossed my arms over my chest and stood in place, "You could be a little nicer and actually introduce yourself and not be an asshole about it." Dean just laughed in my face and walked towards me.

"You know, this would've been a lot easier if you had just cooperated with me."

"What are you do-" I was lifted off the ground and noticed that Dean threw me over his shoulders. "Put me down! I'm wearing a skirt!" I started punching his back and wiggling out of his arms, but my body was too small compared to his strong frame.

"Oh who cares. You're gonna be dressed in worse than that when you start wrestling so you might as well get used to it." Okay, he had a point.

I stopped struggling which made him finally put me down. I fixed my top before brushing my skirt off and taking off my heels. I completely forgot that I was wearing them and my feet were sore as hell. "I'm Dean by the way, but I'm sure you already figured that out." Dean winked and slapped my ass.

I rolled my eyes at his typical man behavior and helped him put the suitcases in the trunk of the car. "Where are the others?" I asked Dean, looking around.

"I don't know. Probably talking to Hunter or something." I watched as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter before putting a single cigarette in between his lips and lighting it, inhaling the smoke. He looked up at me, "What?"

"I don't know.. I-I didn't expect you to smoke.." I muttered. Before answering me, he blew out the smoke.

"Then you have a lot more to know about me." His eyes darted to the front of the building and he took another puff of the cigarette. "Finally. Thing 1 and Thing 2 are here." When I turned around, Roman was staring at me, his eyes had a disappointed look in them. Who could blame him though? I mean he did break his promise. I turned away from him and Dean was staring at me. I jumped.

"Alright, what's with everyone staring at me today?" They all laughed and Dean whispered something to Seth, causing him to laugh along with him. I raised my eyebrows, putting my hands on my hips."You mind sharing what you just said?"

Dean smirked and took a step closer to me, "I was just telling Seth about the things I would do to you if we were alone right now." He whispered and I shivered as his hot breath touched my ear. "Then again, you're just a little girl. You wouldn't be able to handle Ambrose."

I pushed him away from me and glared at him, "I'm not little. I'm turning 24 next month." I crossed my arms and huffed. Dean just laughed and got into the drivers seat of the car. Roman got into the passenger and I sighed in relief. I won't have to deal with him just yet.

I climbed into the back seat and found Seth texting away on his phone. He looked up for a second and smiled at me, "Well hello there." I smiled back and waved. "What's your number? I can text you when you aren't around so we can hangout."