Chapter 42

Nobody talked. For five minutes straight, Dean and I, we sat there in silence and you can clearly feel the tension between us. If someone stepped in the room, which would never happen thanks to Roman, they would immediately feel uncomfortable. I wasn't about to open my mouth because I had nothing to say to Dean. As much as I wanted to listen to Seth and talk to Dean, I couldn't. Dean hurt me and I wasn't ready to talk to him yet. Bad news for me though because Dean opened his mouth.

"So," I looked up at him and he was leaning against the wall, holding his shoulder. He tends to do that a lot when he's agitated. "How's Seth?" I rolled my eyes, not even answering him. Instead, I pretended that my nails were more important because honestly, I could care less about what he had to say. "I'm talking to you," he waved his hand in front of my face and when I continued my silent treatment, I'm sure it got under his skin a little bit. "Goddamn, fucking answer me Kelsey."

Before I could react, his hands came around my wrists and pulled me out of my seat and he shoved me against the wall, pinning my hands above my head.

"Get the fuck off me."

"Not until you answer my question. How's Seth?"

I hesitated, but answered when I felt pressure on my wrists. I whimpered in pain, "he's amazing. He actually cares about me and doesn't hurt me,"

"Oh, okay, so is this considered hurting you Kelsey?" He squeezed my wrists tighter and I winced. This wasn't the Dean that I fell in love with. This was the crazy, Jon Moxley Dean. "Maybe you should go to him instead. I need a fucking drink anyway, maybe I can get away from you."

Dean finally released my wrists and I automatically grabbed onto them, rubbing them softly. I watched as Dean shoved a bunch of things in his bag.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I already told you, to get a drink and get the hell away from you." He reached for the door but I stopped him. He looked at my hand around his arm and then looked back at me. "What?"

I looked at the door, "the door is locked. Roman said he'll come back soon." Dean groaned and tugged his arm away, throwing his bag back on the floor. He then took a seat against the wall, head in his hands. "Where are you going to go?"

"I'll find somewhere to stay. Maybe I'll go home." His voice was muffled because of his face being buried in his hands.

"Home in Ohio?"

"Yes in Ohio, where else?" He looked at me in an agitated way and rolled his eyes. That's when I realized that he was actually leaving. He was being serious. He was going to leave me here with Seth while he was going home to most likely drink and spend time in bars. The only thing I could think of was our relationship.

"Well," Dean sighed again and looked at me, "what does that mean for us?"

Dean stood up and grabbed his back once again, but this time he didn't leave. He looked at the door and stood still for a few seconds. "It's obvious we aren't on the same page anymore. There's issues with us. Lots of them. There's something in my heart that's telling me that you and Seth have something special and I can't stand the two of you together." The words stung and at that moment, the door handle shook and Roman stepped in the room. Dean looked at me and he was upset. It was clearly noticeable that he had tears in his eyes. They were red, swollen and watery and he didn't bother to hide it. "I need a break from this," he motioned between himself and I, "I can't do it right now. I'm sorry."

I swear my heart dropped and shattered into a million pieces right then and there. Roman looked at me, confusion and sadness in his eyes. Dean took one last look at me before leaving the room. When the door closed, I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands, letting the tears come out. Roman rushed over to me and rubbed my back, whispering that things would be okay but I knew he was wrong. Despite all of our arguing and disagreements, I actually thought Dean was the one for me. I loved him, I still do, but now there's not an us anymore. What makes it worse is that it's all because of our trust issues. Renee, Corey, Seth. They were all people who we didn't trust. However, I still had Seth. Seth was always there for me, he had my back and I had his. Now I really needed someone so I went straight to him.

He was in his locker room, packing his suitcase up. He had on his leather tights and he was shirtless. I shut the door behind me and he turned around, looking at my face and immediately stopped what he was doing. He approached me and wrapped his arms around me, giving me his chest to cry into.

"Shh, it's okay. What happened?" His hands drew small circles on my back while he rested his chin on my head.

"He ended it," I managed to get out with a few sniffles in between, "we're through and he's leaving."

Seth pulled away and I saw his face turn into one of confusion. "What do you mean he's leaving? Like Ohio home?" I nodded and Seth grabbed my hand, looking straight into my eyes. "Look, I understand this is hard for you, but things will get better. Things will work out and I promise you, you'll get what you truly deserve."

I don't know what I was thinking, but I'm sure he was thinking the same thing because then, my lips were on his. He placed his hand on my hip and pulled me closer while I tangled my hands in his hair. This is so wrong but it feels so right. He lifted me up and placed me so I was in between him and the concrete wall. Suddenly, all of my thoughts about Dean were gone and I was focusing on the future of the WWE.

---

It's short, I'm sorry. But plot twistttttt :)