Chapter 19

"Kelsey," Randy laughed and held my waist tightly, making sure I don't fall. "We need to get you back at the hotel. You're too crazy right now."

I glared at him, "I am not crazy. You know who's crazy? AJ. She's a bitch, a crazy bitch. I can't wait until SummerSlam. I'm going to kick her all the way to Mars. Where she belongs."

Randy laughed yet again and I stomped my foot, causing my heel to break in the process. "Son of a gun." I muttered and bent down to take off my heels.

Randy gave me a questioning look and I sighed, holding up my shoes. He chuckled and my feet started to get cold against the floor.

"Randy, I'm cold." I shivered and I felt Randy pick me up, carrying me bridal style out of the club.

He grabbed us a cab and gently set me in the car, making sure my dress doesn't ride up. I heard him tell the driver where to go and he placed his arm around my shoulder, so I could lean into him.

"Randy," I mumbled slightly and he brushed a piece of stray hair out of my face.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

---

Randy's POV (Surprise)

---

I watched as Kelsey laid down on my chest, all curled up. She did look uncomfortable though. Her broken heels were in her right hand, where they were squished against her face and her dress was riding up, just covering herself.

The cab came to a stop and I gently pulled Kelsey out, carrying her bridal style to the hotel. Her shaking body gripped tighter onto my shirt and I felt her shiver against me.

I walked towards the elevator and pushed the up bottom, going to the fourth floor where my hotel room was. I would take her back to Roman and Seth, but they hate me and I haven't even seen them since Kelsey left them.

We arrived to my room and I managed to open the door without waking Kelsey up. I set her on my bed and she instantly snuggled against the comforters and pulled them over her body.

I smiled and proceeded to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of sweatpants. I got into the bathroom and took a shower. Feeling refreshed, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into the bedroom. Kelsey was sitting up and when she heard me walk in, she immediately set her gaze on my torso. She bit her lip and batted her eyelashes.

"Randy, are you putting a show on for me?" She crossed her legs and I chuckled.

"No, I just came to check up on you. Now that you're fine, I'm going to go get some clothes on." As I walked back into the bathroom, I felt a small tug on my wrist and I turned around to meet faces with Kelsey. She bit her lip and ran her fingers against my abs.

"Kelsey, what are you doing?" Her fingers fiddled with the towel and before she could undo it, I stopped her.

She gave me a sad look, "but Randal, I know you want me. Isn't this what you want?" I sighed and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her up.

"Not this way. You're drunk, I can't take advantage."

She groaned and slammed the door in my face, leaving me in the bathroom alone. I rubbed my head and took the towel off, changing into the sweatpants that I grabbed out of the dresser.

"Randy, I need your help." I let out a sigh when I heard Kelsey's pleads outside the door.

"Kelsey, stop." I opened the door and found Kelsey in nothing but her underwear and bra. My jaw dropped and I had trouble finding my next words, "w-what are you.. Doing?" Kelsey smirked and she sat starlight up on the bed and used her pointer finger to signal me over to her.

As I approached her, my hotel door flew open and an angry looking Roman appeared. He looked from me to Kelsey and back to me again.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" His fists were clenched and he took a step closer to me.

"I didn't do anything. I came out of the shower and she was here!"

"You're a liar Randy! You came out with just a towel on and you even tried taking it off, but I pushed you back into the bathroom so you changed!" Kelsey screamed and stumbled towards the door. Seth appeared and he looked at Kelsey and took off his shirt, slipping it over Kelsey's head. He hugged her close and she sniffled into his chest.

Roman came face to face with me and our foreheads bumped, "if I catch you anywhere near her outside of work, I'm coming to beat your ass." He shoved me back and I stumbled onto my dresser.

They walked out, not before slamming the door shut, leaving me confused and angry.

Kelsey just lied to her best friends. She was drunk, so maybe she'll forget about it tomorrow.

---

Sorry it's so short, but I wanted to update again. I have a really good idea for the next chapter, so expect it to be a lot longer than usual!

-Ashlyn