Chapter 7

Alright, so maybe drinking 4 shots wasn't the smartest idea right now. But I couldn't help it. It's tempting. I was currently sitting at the bar, searching for the twins.

I spotted Nikki and John, glasses of alcohol in their hands while Daniel and Brie were talking to some people around them. I saw a figure sit down next to me and I immediately recognized who it was.

"Seeeeeth! Hiiiiii." I stood up to hug him, but I tripped over my bar stool. Seth laughed as I fell to the floor. I glared at him.

"Kelsey, I think you need to take it easy." Seth helped me up as the bartender handed him a drink.

"W-what is that?!" I grabbed the cup and brought it to my lips and tasted.. Almost like a chocolate milkshake flavor. My eyes widened as I gave Seth his drink back, "what is that?! Is that a-a milkshake?"

Seth chuckled and leaned on the bar, "It's a Colorado bulldog. It's vodka, coffee liqueur, and a dash of cola." He took a sip, "good isn't it?"

I nodded and called the bartender over. The old man, about 45, asked me what I wanted.

"Can I have whatever he has? The bulldog or something like that?" The bartender nodded and went to make my drink.

"You know Kelsey, you shouldn't be drinking this much. We have Main Event tomorrow." A deep voice chuckled. I turned to my right and saw Roman standing there.

I shrugged, "oh well. I'm celebrating. It's MY time to shinnee."

I stood up on the stool and got on top of the bar. I started screaming at the DJ, telling him to put some crazy dance music on. By now, everyone was looking at me. I felt my body being pulled down.

"Kelsey what the hell are you doing?" Seth asked as I pulled my arm away from his grip and stood up again.

"Ladies and all you guys out there. Grab someone fast because it's partayyy timmeee!" The club cheered and the DJ started playing Red Nose by Sage the Gemini.

I jumped off the bar (with the help of Roman) and stumbled towards the dance floor, passing Dean on my way.

And she gon' shake it like a red nose, li-li-li-like a red nose.

As I reached the dance floor, i found myself moving my hips and attracting all attention to me. My body started to do its own thing and eventually I lost control. I felt a pair of hands slither around my waist and warm breath on the back of my neck.

"You look a little crazy dancing out here alone." The voice was raspy and I smelled a mixture of alcohol and smoke coming off his breath. I was disgusted.

I pushed him off me, "Leave me alone please." I started to walk away, but the man grabbed my waist and hugged me close to his body. His hands roamed down my body and I felt his rough fingertips touch my thigh.

What the hell is happening?

*Dean's POV*

I watched her. I watched her every move. Ever since she teased me like that in the hotel, I've been watching her like a hawk.

The girl that I was dancing with would not shut up about her ex who dumped her. I mean, she was pretty attractive, but she looked like a slut, so I wouldn't blame him. Long, bleach blonde hair, and her dress barely covered her ass. Her boobs were practically falling out of the fabric.

I lost my train of thought when I heard a familiar voice screaming. I looked over and saw Kelsey shouting something to the DJ.

I chuckled slightly and walked away from the blonde and walked towards Seth and Roman. Just as I got there, Kelsey made her way towards the dance floor.

I took a seat next to Seth and patted his shoulder, "how's it going buddy?"

He shrugged and took a sip of his drink, "I just wanna go back to the hotel man. I'm tired. I'm not in a party mood right now." I looked at him, while the bartender handed me a beer.

"You sure you're alright man?"

He nodded once more before turning to Roman, "Dude, wanna go back to the hotel with me?"

Roman nodded and set a 100 on the table for the drinks. They walked out and I found myself looking for Kelsey.

I spotted her dancing with some guy, who looked a lot older than she did. What the hell. Kelsey pushed him off of her, but he quickly grabbed her waist and began to touch her. In a matter of seconds, the creep was dragging Kelsey outside the building.

------------

Kelsey was shoved into an alleyway and pushed on a brick wall. She felt her heart beating as the creepy guy left kisses along her jawline and neck.

"Baby, you're going to love this. Trust me." He grinded his hips on Kelsey, who twisted in disgust.

The man pressed his lips to Kelsey's, hungrily, but Kelsey refused to kiss back. This was happening to her again. She gasped as she felt a hand traveling on her inner thigh. A tongue slipped into her mouth, exploring. His fingers roughly pressed against her and he rubbed her through her panties. Kelsey did the only thing she could think of; she pulled away and screamed, only to be knocked in the head with a heavy fist.

Dean ran outside and heard a scream. Kelsey. He ran towards the sound and found Kelsey on the ground, bleeding. The guy next to her looked down at her. Dean noticed that his fist was covered in blood and that only made Dean angrier.

"What the hell is your problem?" Dean shoved the stranger back and the stranger looked a bit taken back.

Dean punched him harshly in the jaw, causing a loud crunching noise. Before the guy could get up, Dean jumped on top of him and started to swing, not stopping until blood was pouring out of his face. Eventually, Dean pulled back before giving him a swift kick in the gut and spitting on him.

"Kelsey," he rushed over to the girl lying against the wall, blood staining her blonde-brown hair and her bare shoulders, "Kelsey. Stay with me. You're okay. I promise."

Kelsey looked at the man in front of her, staring into his blue-green eyes.

"Thank you." Was all she managed before darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~

Awh, Deany saved her! How cute :')

She almost got hurt.. Again..!

What do you think of Dean and Kelsey? Cute or nahh? :P

Comment!

Vote!

And Follow!

:)

-Ashlyn