Patronuses III

Now Remus, his was a bit weird. See, when it was his turn, I could've sworn James Potter was winking at him. Black gave him a thumbs-up. Peter smiled encouragingly. He looked nervous, really, he did.

He whispered the words "Expecto Patronum!" A silvery wolf shot out of his wand. Now, most people would be thrilled by this, but James' smile faded, Sirius hands fell to his sides, Peter winced, and Remus had an expression of "Dear Merlin, why?" on his face. He nearly dropped his wand!

Prof. Jones asked what memory he used. His eyes darted to the floor and he said it was "when he got his Hogwarts letter". Professor jones looked confused but didn't question it any further.

I mean, it's not really surprising that Remus was able to do it. i don't see why he looked so downcast. Professor Jones awarded another thirty points to Gryffindor, and Remus numbly made his way back to his seat. James patted him on the back. Peter nodded in his direction. Sirius smiled and whispered something to Remus. James did too. Then, Remus actually smiled. It was probably some sick inside joke. Really, Potter and Black seem to be a really bad influence to Remus!

Behind the smilesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें