That Awkward Moment II

That awkward moment when the most annoying person is complaining about someone being annoying.

"Moony. Moony. Moony. Moony! Moons! Moonster! Mooner--"

"Don't call me that, Padfoot."

"Fine. Remus. Remus. Remus. Rem. Remus! Remmy! Remster! Rem--"

"STOP! Sirius... please."

Remus had been peacefully working on his DADA essay about Grindylows and Sirius just walked in and wouldn't leave him alone? Why?

"Well..If you don't want to talk..it's okay."

Remus sighed and kept on working on his essay. 'Grindylows feed on small fish in lakes--'

Sirius sighed and started tapping on the table. Tap. Tap. Tap.

'--found throughout Britain and Ireland.--'

Tap. Taptap. Tap. Taptap. Tap.

Merpeople have found ways to domesticate Grindylows by--'

Tap tap tap. Tap tap. Tap tap tap. Tap.

Remus stopped writing. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh."Okay Sirius. What do you need to talk about?"

"It's Prongs. He's so annoying sometimes...always thinking of himself...blabbering on about Evans."

Remus sighed again. "Hasn't it ever occured to you that you might be annoying sometimes? James doesn't complain. Just go with it."

"Me? I'm not annoying! I never annoy people, Rem!"

Flashes of every single time Sirius had annoyed him seemed to go through Remus' head. "Yeah..."

HE continued writing again. He'd have to take his own advice and just go with it.

'Grindylows are a bit agressive towards muggles because...'

'Tap. Tap tap. Tap. Tap tap tap....