pet PEEVES II

James Potter was determined to finally get the better of that annoying poltergeist. He was in the library (Yes, the library), searching for a spell, any spell to use against that annoying poltergeist. He had stacks of books on the table in front of him. If anyone saw him right now, they'd probably send him straight to the hospital wing!

That poltergeist had managed to land him in detention so many times, just by making noise at night. Not this time. This time, he would get him back. Determinedly, James continued looking through spell books, trying to find something, ANYTHING, that would work on Peeves.

"What'cha doin', Potty?"

Great. James let out a sigh of frustration. Floating above him,  was Peeves.

"Studying."

"Ohohoh, you can't fool Peevesy!"

James slammed the thick book he was reading shut.

"Look, leave me alone, Peeves!"

"tsk. tsk. tsk." Peeves chuckled. 

James was suddenly aware of five ink bottles floating around in mid-air, obviously controlled by the menacing poltergeist.

"Peeves, don't--" It was too late. Peeves was bombarding him with ink bottles, staining his robes, the books, the floor, and everything around him.

"PEEVES!" James groped around frantically for his wand since one of the bottles had knocked off his glasses. James ran away, frantically trying not to bump into anything.

He vowed silently as he ran to make that bloody poltergeist pay if it was the last thing he did.