pet PEEVES IV

"What's wrong? Is ickle Sirius scared?"

"Sod off, Peeves." Sirius Black kept on walking.

Peeves kept pelting him with quills and it was really getting annoying. This had to stop, really, it did.

__________________________________________

Sirius walked into the common room, and saw his three friends, all sitting down, none of them smiling. James was drenched in ink, Peter covered in newt's eyes, and Remus looking like he hadn't slept for days.

"What happened to you?" Sirius asked worriedly, resisting the urge to laugh at James' indignant expression.

"PEEVES." All three boys uttered through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, he got me too. Sirius gestured to the quills stuck in his robes. "We'll have to do something about this."

"Yeah, what?" Asked James, who noticed the glint in Sirius' eye. The same glint that was there every time he had a brilliant idea.

"Maybe we could find a way get rid of him..." Remus muttered, he closed his eyes warily.

James, Peter, and Sirius all looked at their friend awkwardly. Did Remus really say that? Gosh, Peeves must have really gotten on his nerves.

"Don't worry Moony, I have a better plan." Sirius smiled, gesturing for his friends to lean in closer and listen to him.

________________________________________________

A week later, chaos struck. Students were being pelted by dungbombs, chalk was exploding in the teachers hands, and peoples robes had all changed to vibrant neon colours.

Peeves the poltergeist floated around, laughing maniacally beside four boys, his new allies. They had supplied him with dungbombs, and charmed everyone's robes to change colour. They were the only people in the whole school who weren't covered in multi-coloured robes and dungbombs.

Ever since that day, no one was safe...no one but the marauders.