Boggart III

Remus stood up straighter, waiting for the boggart to change shape. Oddly enough, it didn't. He was calm, up until now, he was sure it would turn into the full moon. He was 100% sure. He knew he could face it. He was sure he could make up a story to cover for him being afraid of the moon.  What happened next though was completely unexpected.

James didn't disappear. No, boggart James stayed in exactly the same spot. It's appearance started to change though. Standing in front of Remus was James' dead body, pale and bleeding. He was covered in gashes and what seemed to be bite marks. Beside him were Sirius and Peter, also in the same condition. Remus felt like he was about to hurl and faint at the same time.

The girls in the classroom shrieked at the gruesome sight, some people went pale. Professor Rolf quickly jumped in front of Remus. he boggart snapped back into the form of a snake, and Professor Rolf sent it back to the chest it resided in previously.

"Okay everyone...the lesson is over for now. All of you have five minutes before class ends, so just talk quietly amongst yourselves while I dispose of this Boggart." He turned around abruptly, bringing the chest with him.

Remus was still frozen, staring at the spot where the boggart James, Sirius, and Peter were standing just a few minutes ago.