Patronuses IV

Then there's Potter. He sauntered, no STRUTTED to the front like he owned the place. And NON-VERBALLY (what a show off!), he cast the patronus charm.

A silvery stag galloped around him. It stopped in front of me for a while, then vanished.
Well, Professor Jones was stunned ("Fifty points to Gryffindor!). It felt different. Really, it did. I don't know what my patronus is yet. I can barely produce a silvery whisp. But, those four boys did it! I don't know how, or why, but they did it.

Professor Jones asked him which memory he used. He said it was a day during fifth year when he and his friends managed to accomplish something they'd been working on since second year. Of course, he wouldn't say WHAT they accomplished! The arrogant prat!

I don't know why, but as they were leaving the classroom when class was over, I heard them laughing.

Potter said something about a 'true wolf inside'. Remus whacked him on the head with a book, frowning. Sirius laughed and told him to relax. Peter bounded along, trying to keep up with them.

I still can't believe they did it! They must have a lot of happy memories to be able to do that! Or maybe....maybe all you need is one. They have perfect lives, those four boys, probably filled with tons of patronus-worthy moments! But...are their lives really as happy as they seem to be?

Sirius' best memory was being sorted...everyone gets sorted! there's gotta be a story behind that one! Remus' happiest memory was when he got his letter to Hogwarts. ALL OF US GOT OUR LETTER'S! What did he think he was, a squib? Then, Peter's memory was when he stood up to bullies...we've all done that at least ONCE in our lives! Then Potter's best memory was when he was able to ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING! He's ACCOMPLISHED a lot of things! I don't get it! I really don't!
Maybe i'm over-thinking this. Maybe those four boys just wanted to learn the patronus charm and mastered it together. I'll practice mine for now.