Boggart II

Sirius faced the boggart, wand at the ready. It couldn't possibly be any worse than Peters! He cast a sideways glance towards his friend, who was now beside James. James was shooting angry glaresat the few slytherins who dared to mock Peter. Professor Rolf  watched his students tensley, ready to intervene if needed.

The boggart changed shape, thankfully making Peters 'dead body' disappear from the room. What it turned into next made Sirius grow red.

It was James. Everyone in the room was shocked. James Potter and Sirius Black were best friends....what on earth did this mean?

Boggart James' expression was one of contempt and loathing. "You're a traitor, Black!"

Sirius trembled slightly, but reminded himself that James Potter, his best friend, was behind him, not the one in front of him. "Riddikulus!"

Crack! The boggart shape-shifted into Remus, a disappointed look in his eyes. "You're just like them...you're a BLACK." the words seemed to ring throughout the room.

"Riddikulus!"

Crack! The boggart shifted into Peter, hate etched of his usually cheerful face. 

"You, are no friend of ours."

He tried one more time, trying to imagine Peter in a tutu, dancing.  "Riddikulus!"

Crack! The boggart switched back to James. "YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER."

Sirius couldn't help it, he slowly lowered his wand, transfixed on the boggart. Everyone was watching. he was mildly aware of Professor Rolf running to his side to intervene.

James, James was quicker to act. "Sirius!" He shouted, trying to get through the crowd of Gryffindor and Slytherin students. "Padfoot, mate, that isn't me!" 

Sirius stepped back, still in shock. Remus got there quicker though...He was right behind Sirius anyway. He advanced towards the boggart, willing the awful image of James to disappear.