An Interesting Lesson II

Professor Riggs kept on pacing, eyeing Remus from time to time. 

Remus still kept his eyes glued on his desk. 

"Mr Lupin, seeing as you find his class too boring to pay attention to, read the page in front of you."

Remus rose up slowly, ignoring the snapping of James' quill and the cough coming from Sirius. His eyes skimmed over the page. It was familiar, the text on the page...too familiar.

"W-werewolves are...c-classified under..."

"Mr Lupin, we can see quite clearly that you think so little of this class that you never bothered to read your textbook beforehand. Do not stutter."

Another cough from Sirus, an eye-roll from James.

Remus cleared his throat. " Werewolves are c-classified under the group of... of beasts. Both in human and non-human form. Lycanthropy has been around since the middle-ages. It's origins are unknown. A werewolf's mind is controlled by d-dark magic. They would...they..."

"Mr Lupin, we haven't got all day. You obviously know nothing on this subject--nothing true. I suggest that you leave my classroom, seeing as you have no interest whatever in my subject."

James was about to stand up and leave with Remus. Sirius was already halfway out of his chair. Everyone's eyes were on Professor Riggs, a sneer of contempt plastered onto his face.

Remus shut his book, looked the professor directly in the eyes and, with a monotonous voice started talking.

Everyone's eyes were on him now.