That Awkward Moment III

That awkward moment when you throw something at your friend and it hits somebody else

James walked into the room. A very bored looking

Peter (who had a glass of water in his hands) sat between Remus (who appeared to be writing an essay) and Sirius (who was tapping on the table, looking out the window).

"You gits left me out there!"
"James...I had to finish my essay and I still have to." Remus glanced at Sirius warily. Thankfully, he had stopped tapping.
"Prongs, face it, you were in ' Lily la-la-land' and we couldn't get you out of it." Sirius smirked.
"No I wasn't!" James frowned slightly.
Peter put down his glass of water on the table. "Green eyes like spring..."
Sirius sat up straighter "...voice as clear as water..."
Remus kept on writing but mumbled "....Hair like the fire of the sunset...."

"Alright, alright, you bloody prats! Some friends you are." James pouted slightly. He looked outside. "How about a game of quidditch to make up for it?"

Sirius stood up and smiled. "Now you're talking!"
Remus kept on writing. "Still have to finish my essay...."
"But I left my quidditch gear at home...." Peter sighed. He regretted that a lot.
"Really Wormtail? How on earth could you....never mind." James started rummaging through his trunk. "Here. They might be too bug but..." He tossed a bundle of quidditch robes and goggles to Peter.

Peter tried to catch it but missed. Instead, it hit the glass of water on the table, spilling its contents over Remus' essay.

Everyone was silent.