𝟒𝟎: 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝

Warning: R-18. Read at your own risk.

     "Paglabas natin dito, please do marry me," Ronin whispered. He is trying to act so positive kahit ang hirap ng sitwasyon nila.

     "Are you proposing? Tapos walang ring?" Mathara is responding with the same energy as his. They are trying to gaslight themselves into positivity.

     "Pwede bang huli na 'yong ring?" he asked. They are both teary-eyed with forced smiles. Nakakalungkot lang. 'Yong buhay na akala nila ay tuloy tuloy na binawi ulit sa kanila. Surely, Mathias will kill Ronin. 

     Hindi man papayag si Mathara dun, buhay din niya ang nakataya. So why not express themselves fully before everything turns all gray?

     "Sige, you ask me again." Umikot bahagya ng dalaga ang katawan para harapin si Ronin. 

     "I love you, Mathara. Ikaw ang babaeng gusto kong makasama hanggang sa huli kong hininga." He held both of her hands, tears started running down his eyes. "I want a normal life with you. 'Yong kahit hindi man sa malaking bahay, basta malayo dito. Maybe kids?" Naiyak na din si Mathara. She is smiling but she can't help but cry. 

     "Handa kong kalimutan 'yong paghihigante ko makasama ka lang. Kung may kids man, dalawa? O baka ayaw mo, I'm still fine. Handa kitang samahan sa kahit anong pagsubok na dumating sa atin. Gusto kong lutuan mo ako lagi, tutulungan din kita. Ibubuhos ko lahat ng atensiyon at pagmamahal ko sayo. Ayaw ko nang ibang buhay kung wala ka dun. I want to love you until our next lives." Pinunasan niya gamit ang kamay ang mga luha ng dalaga. She did the same, pilit nilang tawanan ang isa't isa.

     "Will you marry me?" he continued.

     "Yes," she answered with a nod. They hugged each other really tight. 

     Hinalikan ni Ronin ang ulo ng dalaga sabay pilit na pigilan ang iba pang mga luha na tumakas sa mga mata. Hindi parin naman nila mapigilan. 

     "Kung hindi man tayo makalabas, hanapin mo ako sa susunod nating buhay. Sana ako parin ang piliin mo kahit maldita ako," Mathara spoke burrying her face on his chest.

     "Pipiliin kita araw-araw, minu-minuto, lagi."

     She's never been loved this way before. 'Yong isang week nila kulang yun pero nakita niya gaano siya kamahal ni Ronin.

     Araw-araw, sinasalubong siya nito ng halik sa pisngi. They help each other with the chores. They make each other laugh. They completely have changed. Hindi kagaya dati na laging nag-aaway. 

     "If only I confessed earlier, mahaba pa sana ang oras natin," Ronin spoke again filled with regret. "Ang ginawa ko lang naman ay magsungit at magalit. Parang pakiramdam ko, sinayang ko lang talaga ang pagkakataon."

     "Parte yun ng memories natin. I don't regret any of it."

     "I love you," he said it once again.

     "I love you too, Ronin," she replied.

     Dahan dahang inangat ng dalaga ang mukha. Ronin is not wasting any more chance. Hinalikan niya agad ang dalaga. If this is the last then he'll gladly kiss her until that end. 

     The kiss started really gentle. Just smack kisses until naging mapusok ito. He kissed her really passionately, filled with love and desire. This is not a really great time to be intimate but they have no time to waste. 

     Their tongue touched and played with each other. Naging mabigat ang bawat paghinga nila pareho habang dahan dahan na inaayos ang mga sarili sa mattress na yun.

     She's on top of him at this point. His hands on her waists. She's guiding her to grind a bit until she knew the rhythm. 

      They kissed each other more and more. It was as if they are really thirsty for each other's lips. He bit her upper lip softly and then the lower lip. She's grinding really slowly making his sword hard. The new sensation made Mathara wet and wanting more.

     Nagsimulang maglakbay ang mga kamay ng binata squeezing her boobs really gently. He took her clothes off, one by one exposing her really sexy body. It's turning him crazy that he took off his clothes fast, pulled her at siya naman ang pumaibabaw.

     Wala kang ibang maririnig kundi mga singhap. Some soft moans everytime he plays with her nipples. He is kissing, sucking and playing it with his fingers and lips. He kissed every inch of her body adoring them in his head.

     Mathara is ended really attractive. He can memorize her curves kahit hinihipo lang niya.

     She is arching her body for that pleasure she's feeling for the first time in her life. He then touched her down there that she moaned his name. "R-Ronin."

     He started stroking her wetness giving her more pleasure. Napapasingahap at napapahawak siya kay Ronin. It's making her crazy. She doesn't even know how she should react. She can't help but close her eyes and enjoy it.

     She is stroking in circles now making her want more. She pulled him closer making their warm skins down there touch. Hindi na mapigilan ni Ronin, he guided his unto hers. She's really wet that it's making him easy to slowly slide his inside.

     Dahan dahan.

     "Ack." His size is quite painful for her. She's a virgin. 

     "Are you sure you're okay with this?" She nodded with his question.

     He did his best not to hurt her even more. He's in. 

     Hindi lang niya namalayan, he is thrusting. The pain was taken away after slowing down, thus he is moving faster. They are both moaning in so much pleasure ready to get into that climax. 

     Just passion and love. They didn't know it is much pleasurable when you do it with someone you love dearly. 'Yong totoo ang nararamdaman and not just mere lust.     

     Umuulan sa labas ng gabing yun. Malamig pero nakatulog ang dalawang naliligo sa sarili nilang mga pawis. They have their clothes as their blanket covering their nakedness. 

     Their breathing was peaceful, mirroring the quiet tranquility of the night. Ano kaya ang mangyayari sa kanila kinabukasan? 

     Ronin didn't even want to do it but it just happened. Nadala na sila ng mga bugso ng damdamin. They desire each other. Para saan pa ba't mamamatay na sila. 

     Atleast they are able to fully express all that love, passion and desire kahit sa kahuli hulihan. It is with consent too.

     Namutawi ang matamis na mga ngiti sa mga labi ng magkasintahan. 

Author's Note

Sorry, if this ain't realistic. Lol. I'm really having a hard time imagining how it should be since I still don't have the experience. I just need it for the plot and for some secret reasons. May nabasa naman ako from wattpad but I just can't copy that hahaha Bad!

TakahashiKazumi2024