Prologue: The Young 'Huntsman'

(A/N: quick note so that we're clear on a few things, yes there are OCs and I know some people don't like OCs. But they're only three and there are your teammates. Another thing is that there will be pairings with those OCs. Anyways I hope you enjoy my first story)

Key:

Speaking

Inhead

POV change or time skip

*Actions*

(3rd person POV):

Just a few miles from Vale was a small village named Bibury. Bibury had what you expected it to have, like small houses, loud markets, and some Grimm here and there. Grimm in Bibury isn't that big of a problem, just beowolfs in small numbers so the guards are more than enough to protect Bibury.

However, the Grimm lately has been getting more and more dangerous as time went on. More beowolfs, along with bigger types of Grimm like boarbatusks, death starkers, and a king Taijitu. The people of Bibury have been in a rough spot because of the sudden spike and wanted answers on why and how to stop it.

Luckily, an old huntsman knew what was going on. He said that there had to be a Grimm nest nearby and there quite flammable, so a few fire crystals will do the job. Sadly, the huntsman doesn't remember how to find it and nobody else knows either. So with no other option, the people of Bibury hired two huntsmen to find and take out the Grimm nest.

The mayor of Bibury hired the two "huntsman" yesterday night with a very generous offer of 100,000 liens. The two "huntsman" agreed and said that they will start early in the morning. Understanding, the mayor bought an inn for them to spend the night and get ready for their mission tomorrow.

Right now the two "huntsman" are starting to wake up and get ready. Well one of them is up, the other one is still sleeping. That's about to change very fast.

(??? POV):

I'm such a moron. I know what happens when I sleep late, so why did I? I was having a nice dream too, I didn't want to wake up. But then a ear raped trumpet song blasted into my ears, jolting me up screaming.

???: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

My name is Jacob Hacksmith, but if you're my friend then you can just call me Jac. I have brown short hair, black eyes, and an athletic build. Right now I'm getting my "wake-up call" from my little brother, Zane.

 Right now I'm getting my "wake-up call" from my little brother, Zane

Jac: AHHHHHH OK OK I'M UP.

I tried to get my bearings straight and get used to the fact that I have bells ringing in my head. But I made the big mistake of closing my eyes for too long. He played the damn thing again.

Jac: AHHHHHHHH I SAID I'M UP! I'M FUCKING UUUUUUUUUUP!!!

Zane:*turns off the trumpets via scroll* You should have been up 30 minutes ago. Now get your ass up, get ready, and hurry up, the cafe's breakfast hour ends at 10:00.