Chapter 2: Beacon

(3rd POV):

Zane and Jac are riding the bullhead to Beacon academy. Zane was looking at the window while Jac was looking at the other people around him. Jac seemed to be looking at the blond girls mostly like he was scanning the person rather than the body.

Zane: This is happening, this is really happening! Hey, how long do you think it'll take to get to Beacon?

Jac: Uh-huh

Zane looked at Jac weirdly until he realized he was looking at the girls in the bullhead, mainly the hot ones. Zane smirked at him and slapped the back of his head to get his attention, which it did.

Jac: Ow! The hell was that for?

Zane: I see you're finally looking for a new girl, about damn time.

Jac: What? No, I'm not.

Zane: Really? Then what's with all the staring then?

Jac hesitated for a bit before mumbling it under his breath. Unfortunately, Jac said too low so Zane didn't hear him.

Zane: What?

Jac: *softly* I'm just seeing if she's here.

Zane took a second to realize who he meant. The girl from Patch, that blondie Jac dated for a year, that one girl Zane can never remember the name of. To say Zane was upset with Jac would be putting it lightly. He's pissed.

Zane: I can't believe you're still after that girl! You have all these beautiful girls to talk to or do the deed with yet you can't get over that gir-

Jac: Her name is Yang, dickweed!

Zane: Whatever! How do even know she's here? Better yet, why do you think she still remembers you after you left her?

Jac: WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW!!!

Almost all of the teens in the bullhead turned to face the two boys. Jac stood up, furious, and the two boys started to argue. Unbeknownst to them, two teens were listening and one, in particular, seem to recognize Jac.

Zane: Monty, you're so fucking pathetic! How can you fond over one girl for years and say convince yourself that's normal or "romantic"!?! It's fucking creepy!

Jac: You never had anything as we did! How the fuck can you criticize me for something you never even had!?!

Zane: HOW!!! Well for one, I- uh

Zane's retort was interrupted by a woman with her arms crossed standing behind Jac, the woman in question seemed familiar to Zane but couldn't remember from where.

Jac: *Mockingly* Aww what's wrong? Can't fire back?

Zane: What! Uh... What did Yang look like again?

Jac: Uh why are you asking?

Zane: Just curious.

Jac: ...Well, she had long beautiful blonde hair.

Zane: Uh-huh

Jac: She has light skin that gets a nice tan in the summer

Zane: Ok

Jac: She has really entrancing-

Zane: Red eyes?

Jac: Huh?

Zane: Does she have red eyes by any chance?

Jac: No she has lilac eyes.

Zane: You sure?

Jac: Positive. I mean, her eyes do turn red but only when she activates her semblance, wait why are asking?