Chapter 11: Upgrades

(3rd POV):

In a warehouse somewhere in Vale, Roman Torchwick is prepping a heist for an upcoming shipment of dust at the docks, he had a little help from the White Fang.

Roman: Come on everyone! We aren't window shopping anymore, so take this seriously!

Unknown to him, a woman in a red dress went up behind him and loudly coughed, causing Roman to jump a little. Her name was Cinder Fall, and unlike Roman, everyone agreed that she was the real head of operations.

 Her name was Cinder Fall, and unlike Roman, everyone agreed that she was the real head of operations

Roman: *High pitch* Yeep! Cinder!?! The hell do you want?

Cinder: *Smirks* Much better. I've been tasked with finding a certain someone, and I thought to myself 'Who better to ask someone about anyone than Torchwick'.

Roman: Flattering. But what about those two kids you're always with, hmm? Can't they just look for this guy or gal?

Cinder: They're busy at the moment. Anyway, have you seen this boy?

She showed him a picture of Zane giving an awkward smile while his sword was plunged deep into a Beowolfs chest like it was a surprise picture. Roman squints at the photo slightly but gives no real reaction.

Roman: Maybe. What makes him so special?

Cinder: That's none of your concern.

Roman: Hey, if you want me to help you guys out, you gotta give me something to work with.

Cinder: *Sigh* If I'm being honest, I don't know what makes this kid so special. My boss didn't give me any information about him and he doesn't look all too amazing.

Roman: Oh ho ho, you should NOT underestimate this annoying piece of shit.

Cinder: You know him?

Roman: Him and his meathead of a brother. If you think Red's bad, then you haven't seen anything. Names Zane Hacksmith and if I knew where he was, *points behind himself* this small army would be for him.

Cinder: He's that strong?

Roman: In his own little, annoying way, yes.

Cinder: I see. Inform me the moment you spot him.