Chapter 15: Day out

(3rd POV):

The city of Vale was decorated with different colored balloons and streamers on every street. Team RWBY and (Y)RAJ are walking down the city in awe, some more than others.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss.

Rai: Me neither. It's freaky.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Zane: So why are we at the docks when there's an entire city to explore!?!

Weiss: I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Jac: Uh-huh, and who made you the "representative of Beacon"?

Rai: *Snickers* Probably herself.

Weiss: Hush! The both of you!

Ruby: Whoh.

Ruby looked to a dust store with a broken window and police tape. She walks over to the crime scene and the entire group follows suit. Two detectives came out of the building and Ruby decided to question them.

Ruby: What happened?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Detective 2: They left all the money again. They just took the dust.

Rai: Only the dust?

Detective 1: Yeah, who in the world needs that much dust?

Detective 2: An army, that's what.

Detective 1: You thinking the white fang?

Detective 2: I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

The two detectives then left and left the teens by themselves. Zane remembered something that

Weiss: The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss and Blake started arguing, forcing us to just watch awkwardly. Ruby leaned over and shuffled to my side.

Ruby: Please help me.

Zane: With this, I don't think I can...but isn't this kind of the same thing Roman did a few months ago?

Ruby: How does that...Zane you're a genius!

Zane: I am? I mean, of course, I am.

Ruby: Hey guys! The police never caught that Torchwick guy. Maybe it was him.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Yang: That's not necessarily true.

Suddenly, we heard a sailor screaming to get someone. We looked over and saw a monkey Faunus with a yellow tail and an open shirt jumping on a lamppost to escape from two other sailors.

???: Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!

Sailor: You no-good stowaway!

Sun: Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!

The Faunus then eats a banana and drops it on one of the sailor's heads. The monkey then jumps away and runs past team RWBY. While doing that, he quickly winked at Blake and ran off.