Chapter 19: Meeting An Oldy

(Jac POV):

We made it to Junior Bar, a place we never thought we would go to again. I held onto Yang's hips while Neptune shook as he held onto my back for dear life.

Yang: Here we are boys.

Jac: Never thought we'd be back.

Yang and I got off bumblebee and Neptune was still on my back, which I admit is impressive but also a little annoying. Luckily I've done this enough times with Zane to know that a little tickle on the side usually does the trick, which I did and worked immediately as he fell on his ass.

Neptune: What was that for?

Jac: To get off me.

Yang: Ok Neptune, stick close to us and act tough.

Neptune: Pfft, I don't need to act, I am tough.

Jac: Oh well that's good to-

I stopped myself as I got really close to punching him, which made him yelp and cover his face. He must have noticed he didn't get hit and looked at me both scared and angry.

Neptune: What the hell was that!?!

Jac: Testing your "toughness". (Sigh) Just don't piss anyone off and you'll be fine.

We enter the bar and after 'solving' a 'problem' with the bouncer, via Yang punching him through the door, we walk in smugly.

Yang: Guess who's back?

Jac: Back again!

Suddenly, a bunch of guns pointed at us, which is expected considering how we wrecked the place the last time we were here so it didn't bother me. What did bother me was the fact that the DJ's dash started scratching, hurting my ears slightly. Luckily Yang glared at the DJ and made him correct the mistake.

Rai: Thanks, babe. Now *Cracks knuckles* let's get out info.

(Meanwhile, Ash's POV):

Blake, Sun, and I were walking to the warehouse where the Whitefang gets their recruits, although there was one thing different about me. I was wearing black wolf ears on top of my head, which gave Sun some doubt.

Sun: Umm, you guys sure (points at the ears) this will work?

Blake: It's the best we could do.

Ash: And unless I draw attention to myself, I don't think anyone would even notice me.

Sun: Eh I guess.

Blake: ... You know Ash, you really didn't have to go with me. It is pretty risky doing this.

Ash: Ummm, I just thought that you would have needed backup, you know? Like if Sun hadn't shown up, you'd just be a sitting duck, er, cat?

Blake giggled at my little, admittedly unfunny, joke and it made me scratch my head all embarrassed. Sun must have noticed this and went to my ear to whisper something that made me blush.

Sun: Smooth, keep that up and maybe she'll date ya.

I hope Blake's hearing wasn't good enough to have heard that because I would have just died right there if she did. Because the thing is ... I like to think he's right. But I couldn't dwell on that too much because we eventually made it to the warehouse.

Sun: This the place?

Blake: Yeah, let's do this.

(Meanwhile, Zane's POV):

Rai was driving towards the place I told him about, an old-timey dinner called Golden Age. The ride was no longer than 10 minutes, but with Rai's constant ranting, it felt like an eternity.