Human : Chapter 3

Human

                                                    Chapter 3

                                            Joining The Fight

The transport made it's way across the ocean before it flew over a large cliff I looked out the window and could see that the transport was now flying over land I then looked ahead and could see what looked like a military base the transport flew towards the military base before it flew into a hangar and landed and as it did the back door of the transport opened and the other people in the transport stood up and began stepping off of the transport I stood up and stepped out the back door of the transport then closed as Mayhem opened the cockpit and jumped out before closing the cockpit, I looked around and could see several other transports as well as several Resistance fighters "Ah it's good to be back." Mayhem said as she approached me "This is the Resistance base?" I asked "Aye, I know it doesn't look like much but there's no safer place in the world." Mayhem said "Come on I'll introduce you to Nitro, he'll want to hear about what you did." Mayhem said as she began walking, I followed her to a small command room on the other side of the hangar and as we stepped inside I could see several pieces of surveillance equipment on a large shelf and a table with a map of the world on it in the center there was a man facing towards the surveillance equipment looking at a video feed, he had white skin and short brown hair and brown eyes he wore a black shirt and brown pants that had several pockets on them and black shoes he was wearing grey armour he had what looked like bladed gloves on his hands "Nitro we're back, I've got someone you'll want to meet." Mayhem said, just then the man turned around and faced us "Mayhem good to see you, I hope your mission in the United States Of America went well?" the man asked "It went better than expected and it's all thanks to our new Resistance fighter here." Mayhem said as she pointed to me "Oh yeah, how's that?" the man asked "This one here escaped from the Federation prison, got his hands on a keycard, stole a Federation armour suit, escorted one of our Resistance fighters to safety, destroyed a Federation supply convoy and destroyed the Federation command center all by himself." Mayhem said "Well and here I was thinking that those reports you were sending me were just to make me feel better." the man said as he approached me "Nice to have you on our side, I'm Nitro." the man said "I'm Josh." I replied "Josh huh, well we're the Resistance and we're the ones who are gonna destroy the Federation and restore peace and order to the world" Nitro said "Right." I said "Well why don't you have a look around and familiarize yourself with the Resistance base go down to the cafeteria to grab some food and then pick out a room to sleep in, when you're ready come on back here and talk to me." Nitro said "Alright." I said as I began walking around the Resistance base, I walked through the hangar before approaching a door and stepping through it I then found myself in a corridor I walked down the corridor before I noticed a bathroom I walked into the bathroom and could see several toilet stalls and a few sinks with mirrors above them I also noticed several showers I then approached one of the toilet stalls before I thought about how I was going to open my suit just then my suit opened "Oh right." I said as I stepped out of my suit, my suit then closed automatically I then looked at my suit and could see that my suit stands upright when I'm not in it I then walked into one of the toilet stalls I pulled down my pants and underwear and sat on the toilet to piss and shit and once I was done I stood up and put my underwear and pants back on before flushing the toilet I then walked out of the toilet stall before looking towards one of the showers I then thought about the time I spend in that Federation prison and realized that I probably didn't smell to great so I removed all of my clothing before I stepped into one of the showers I turned the water on and could feel the hot water hit my skin it felt great I then noticed a bar of soap nearby I grabbed the bar of soap and began washing myself and once I was done I put the bar of soap down and turned the water off before I stepped out of the shower I then put my clothes back on before I walked up to one of the sinks and looked at myself in the mirror I noticed that my hair had grown quite long from all that time I spent in that Federation prison I also noticed that I now had a fair bit of hair on my chin I then noticed some scissors on the sink I pick up the scissors and began cutting my hair and after awhile I managed to cut my long hair back down to a short length I then put the scissors down before I noticed a tooth brush that was inside of a small plastic cup and some tooth paste on the sink I then looked at my teeth and could see that they were absolutely disgusting I then picked up the tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it before I began brushing my teeth and after awhile I filled the small plastic cup with water and used it to rinse my mouth before I spit the water and the tooth paste out I then looked at my teeth again and... well there was no way I could repair the amount of tooth decay that I got from all that time I spent in that Federation prison but at least my teeth were now at least somewhat clean plus my breath probably smelled a lot better now I then put the small plastic cup and the tooth brush down before I noticed some nail clippers on the sink I picked up the nail clippers and began cutting my finger nails and my toe nails and after awhile I managed to cut my long nails back down to a short length I the put the nail clippers down and walked up to my suit and placed my hand on my suit's chest piece my suit then opened up and I stepping inside my suit the closed automatically and I walked out of the bathroom, I continued down the corridor before I reached a cafeteria I entered the cafeteria and could see several tables with chairs around them as well as a large table at the back I walked up to the large table and could see various pieces of food on it as well as some plastic utensils, some plastic plates and some water bottles I reached over and picked up a piece of cooked chicken off of the large table before I opened up my helmet and ate the piece of chicken it was certainly better that the food I was getting at that Federation prison, once I was finished eating I closed my helmet and left the cafeteria before I continued down the corridor I then reached a set of stairs that led down I walked down the stairs before entering another corridor that had several doors lining the walls I walked up to one of the doors and opened it and stepped inside the room I looked around the room and could see a small bed and a dresser "I guess I'll take this room." I said, I then walked up to the dresser and opened it and I could see that there was some clothing in it I then thought about the clothing I was wearing and knew that even after having a shower my clothes were probably dirty and stinky considering all that time I spent in that Federation prison I opened up my suit and stepped out my suit closed automatically before I removed all my clothes and retrieved new clothes from the dresser I put on clean white underwear, clean black socks, clean black pants that had several pockets on them, a clean white shirt and clean black shoes and once I was dressed I placed my hand on my suit's chest piece and my suit opened I then stepped inside my suit then closed automatically before I walked out of the room I then turned around to close the door but just then I saw Linda and Brian along with several Ghosts just then they rushed towards me and attacked me, I quickly closed the door before I began making my way back towards the hangar.