Human : Chapter 37

Human

                                                    Chapter 37

                                                       My Love

The transport arrived in Scotland as it flew towards the Resistance base I looked through the transport window and could see that it was now nighttime the transport flew into the hangar and landed the back door of the transport opened and I stepped off of the transport the back door of the transport closed and I was immediately greeted by Nitro "Good to have ya back Josh, you look like you've been through a rough time." Nitro said "That's one way of putting it." I replied "You destroyed the Federation Moon base, destroyed the Federation fleet and you killed Calina, Viper will be happy." Nitro said "You got another mission for me?" I asked, Nitro laughed before he spoke "After what you've been through you deserve a break take the rest of the day off you've earned it." Nitro said "Yeah thanks." I replied and with that Nitro walked away, I put my weapon away and began moving through the hangar when suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling to me from nearby "Josh." the voice said, I immediately recognized the voice as Cydaea I turned towards where her voice was coming from and could see Cydaea standing behind a pillar just out of view "Cydaea?" I said as I walked up to her, once I reached her we were now both standing behind the pillar completely out of sight Cydaea then wrapped her arms around me and hugged me as hard as she could I returned the hug and could hear Cydaea's breathing heavily "Cydaea are you alright?" I asked "I heard about everything that happened, you were dead." Cydaea said as she began to cry "Cydaea it's alright I'm fine." I said "I don't know what I would do without you Josh, please don't ever leave me Josh." Cydaea said, I simply stood there holding Cydaea in my arms "I'm here now Cydaea, and I have the day off so if you need to be with me today then we can do that." I said "Yes please." Cydaea said softly before we left our little hiding spot and began moving through the Resistance base.

We walked down the hall past the cafeteria and down to where the rooms were we walked up to my door and I opened it we then stepped into my room I closed the door before I exited my suit my suit automatically closed as Cydaea sat down on my bed I sat next to her as she wiped her remaining tears away "So what do you want to do?" I asked "Can we just stay here together, just stay with me Josh." Cydaea said "Alright Cydaea if that's what you want." I replied, Cydaea took several deep breaths to calm herself down I laid down on my bed exhausted with everything that happened at the hospital suddenly I felt Cydaea lay down beside me and place one hand on my chest and the other hand behind my head I felt the warmth of her body as Cydaea rested her body as close to mine as she could Cydaea closed her eyes as she rested her head next to mine I could hear her breathing softly and could feel her warm breath against my face I wrapped my arm around her to hold her close to me "I missed you Josh." Cydaea said "I missed you Cydaea." I responded, we laid there for awhile until Cydaea began to speak "I've been with the Resistance for a long time, I've been fighting the Federation for so long." Cydaea said as she looked at me "It's been so hard everyday was a struggle for survival, when I first joined the Resistance I thought we had a chance but as time went on I began to lose hope I started to think that our fight against the Federation was a lost cause, but then you came along and you fought the Federation like nobody ever had you crippled the Federation and inspired people around the world that all is not lost, you've done so much for the world Josh." Cydaea said as she layed her head down on my chest before she continued to speak "You crippled the Federation, you helped the Resistance and you saved me." Cydaea said, I laid there in my bed with Cydaea in my arms as we laid together.

We laid there for awhile basking in each other's loving embrace until eventually Cydaea spoke "You know I never did thank you for rescuing me." Cydaea said as she pushed herself up and positioned herself over top of me "So let me thank you now." Cydaea said as she slowly pressed her lips against mine and we kissed, our tongues explored the insides of each other's mouths before Cydaea removed her armour and her clothing and laid over top of me completely naked, gazing upon Cydaea's naked body was overwhelming Cydaea was so beautiful I removed my clothing and once I was completely naked we laid there holding each other as Cydaea lifted herself up and positioned my cock just beneath her vagina before she slowly lowered herself onto me me and Cydaea moaned in pleasure as the full length of my cock entered her vagina Cydaea then began to slowly bounce up and down on top of me as I stared deep into her beautiful eyes we exchanged kisses as Cydaea bounced up and down on top of me I slowly reached up and grasped her breasts in my hands before I gently squeezed them Cydaea placed her hands over my hands as I fondled her breasts we moaned in pleasure as Cydaea bounced up and down just then Cydaea placed her hands on my chest and held herself close to me as she began to bounce faster and faster I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me as I did so I could hear her speak "I love you Josh." she said as I could feel my cock getting ready to release "I love you Cydaea." I said as the pleasure overwhelmed me eventually the pleasure became too much and with one final thrust my cock erupted inside of Cydaea, Cydaea moaned in pleasure as cum spilled out of my cock and into her vagina Cydaea held herself close to me as she breathed heavily just then she spoke again "I love you so much Josh." Cydaea said "I love you Cydaea, I will always love you." I said as we laid together in each other's loving embrace.

We laid there breathing heavily as we held our naked bodies close to each other we laid like that for awhile until Cydaea spoke "I love you Josh." Cydaea said "I love you Cydaea." I replied, we kissed one more time before Cydaea lifted herself off of me we both moaned as my cock exited her vagina she then stood up and began putting her clothes and armour back on I then stood up and began to put my clothes back on I then looked at my shirt and noticed that it had a large hole in it from when that Demon stabbed me after I fell to Earth I walked over to my dresser and put on a new white shirt and once we were both fully dressed Cydaea spoke "Well I'd better go, I love you Josh." Cydaea said "I love you Cydaea." I replied as Cydaea opened the door to my room and walked out, I stood in my room for a moment before I walked up to my door to close it but just then I saw Stahl, De'vorah, Belial, Manticore, Linda, Calina, Brian, Vex and Valeria as well as several Ghosts just then they rushed towards me and attacked me, I quickly closed the door before I laid down on my bed and took a deep breath before closing my eyes and falling asleep.