Human : Chapter 8

Human

                                               Chapter 8

                                                No Mercy

The transport arrived back in Scotland as it flew towards the Resistance base the transport flew into the hangar and landed the back door of the transport opened and I stepped off the back door of the transport then closed and I made my way to the command room where I can see Nitro "Good you're here, I've got your next mission if you're ready." Nitro said "Alright what's my mission?" I ask "There is a Federation foundry in Temirtau in Kazakhstan, I want you to get into that foundry and take it out." Nitro said "More demolition duty, my favorite." I replied "Just like before the transport will take you to the outskirts of the city and you'll need to make your way to the foundry on foot." Nitro said "Yeah, I'll get it done." I said as I left the command room and headed towards the transport, I walked towards the ammunition crate and refilled my ammo before I arrived at the transport the back door of the transport opened and I stepped aboard the transport and sat down the back door of the transport then closed as I told the pilot where I wanted to go "Take me to Temirtau in Kazakhstan." I said "You got it." the pilot replied as the transport took off and soared out of the hangar as it made it's way towards Kazakhstan as the sun began to rise.

The transport soon arrived in Kazakhstan and landed on the outskirts of Temirtau the back door of the transport opened and I disembarked the back door of the transport then closed I looked around and could see that it was now daytime I then activated my communicator "Nitro this is Josh, I've arrived in Kazakhstan and I'm ready to get started." I said "Alright Josh the foundry should be somewhere in the city just look around and move towards the giant smokestacks it's hard to miss, watch yourself out there the Federation has patrols all over the city." Nitro said "Understood I'll contact you when I'm done." I said as I deactivated my communicator and made my way towards the city.

Once inside the city I looked around and could see Federation patrols on every street "Shit these Federation assholes are everywhere." I said as I planned my next move, just then I saw a large sewer pipe draining sewage into a river that ran through the city there was a small staircase that led down towards the sewer pipe I ran towards the stairs and then down them towards the sewer pipe once there I inspected the sewer pipe "It's just spilling filth into the river, no doubt the work of the Federation." I thought just then I had an idea I climbed inside the sewer pipe once inside the sewer pipe I looked ahead and could see a series of long sewers pipes that led further beneath the city I then began to move through the sewers heading further into the city.

As I walked I was unsure of where exactly I was in the city I stopped below a manhole and thought about poking my head up just the see where I was but just then I turned around only to see Linda standing there "How long do you think you can keep this up Josh?" Linda said as she rushed towards me and attack me, I ran away from her before I looked back and could see that my Mom was gone I then heard a noise coming from somewhere in the sewers I looked around to try and see what was causing the noise and just then a small Robot hovered out from behind another sewer pipe the small Robot had three thrusters attached to a small head with a single red eye on it the small Robot turned to face me before it begin firing lasers at me "Shit!" I said as I quickly raised my assault rifle and opened fire, the small Robot's quick movements made it difficult to shoot but as it drew closed I eventually managed to hit it and it fell to the floor suddenly I heard more noises coming from all around me and sure enough more small Robots appeared and began chasing me "Oh for fuck sake is there anywhere the Federation isn't?" I said as I began running through the sewers as the small Robots gave chase, I then had an idea as I quickly switched to my shotgun and turned around to fire I managed to destroy most of the small Robots despite the fact that my shotgun only held two shots I managed to destroy all but one of the small Robots and as the final Robot drew closer I put away my shotgun and extended my blade I swung my blade as the Robot came within arms reach the blade sliced through the Robot effortlessly cutting it into two pieces I retracted my blade and switched back to my assault rifle before I continued moving through the sewers, I moved through the sewers when suddenly a Demon appeared the Demon had red eyes and horns on it's head it also had a long tail with what looked like a gun on the end of it the Demon then pointed it's tail at me and fired a barrage of bullets at me I ran to avoid the bullets before I ran up to the Demon and extended my blade I then drove my blade into the Demon's chest the Demon roared in pain before it disappeared I then retracted my blade before I continued moving through the sewers.