Human : Chapter 36

Human

                                                   Chapter 36

                                                   Code Silver

I looked around as I breathed heavily I noticed that I was laying on a bed in a room I could see several pieces of medical equipment surrounding the bed I also noticed that they were all hooked up into me I then looked down at my chest and noticed that I was still wearing that Demon armour that I picked up in Hell suddenly I looked and could see several Ghosts surrounding me just then they rushed towards me and attacked me, I braced for their attack when suddenly a man wearing a white lab coat, black pants that had several pockets on them and black shoes entered the room it was clear that the man was a doctor "Hey get away from him!" the man yelled, I then looked and could see that the Ghosts were no longer there the man then approached the bed "Are you alright?" the man asked "Yeah I'm fine." I replied "Damn Ghosts always showing up at the worst times." the man said as he inspected the medical equipment surrounding me "Vital signs are stable." the man said before he looked back at me "Good to see you're alright Josh we feared we had lost you but fortunately we were able to revive you." the man said "I'm alive?" I asked "You sure are Nitro told us that you went to the Moon to destroy the Federation fleet, yesterday large pieces of metal started falling from the sky we saw something fall from the sky so a group of Resistance fighters took a transport and went out to investigate what we saw, we saw it crash into the water nearby so they started looking around there they found you on the ground near the water you were dead, you should have seen the looks on their faces when they got back here with you and your suit in the transport." the man explained "Where am I?" I asked "You're in a hospital in Mumbai in India." the man replied, millions of thoughts went through my head "I'm alive, I'm at a hospital and..." I thought when suddenly I realized something "You know Nitro?" I asked "Well yeah I'm with the Resistance this hospital is controlled by the Resistance, we mostly use this hospital to treat our Resistance fighters but we also use this hospital to help the people of the city." the man explained, I then thought of something "Where's my suit?" I asked "Your suit is being held in a storage room on one of the lower floors of the hospital." the man said "Which floor?" I asked "Twenty fourth floor, but don't go jumping out of bed I know you probably want to get back into the fight but we had to do a lot of work to patch up that wound that was in your chest and then revive you up so for now you just need to rest." the man said, I just huffed as I slumped back down into the bed "Get some rest then you can go down to the storage room and grab your suit before heading out of here." the man said as he walked towards the door and left the room, I let out a sigh as I stared up at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened before I woke up in this hospital "I destroyed the Federation Moon base, I destroyed the Federation fleet, I killed Calina, I was killed by a Demon, I went to Hell, I met Desiree and I was revived at this hospital." I thought, I then remembered what Desiree told me it was the same thing that Akasha told me Akasha and Desiree don't care about their creation all of the life in the universe means nothing to them the only thing Akasha and Desiree care about is power I assumed that the two Gods didn't care about us but hearing them say it to my face was much worst than any speculations that I could have made suddenly I began to grow angry more angry than I have ever been the two Gods of my universe told me that they don't care about their creation the only thing Akasha and Desiree care about is power the two Gods have been at war with each other for so long and they send their armies to kill each other and slaughter everyone in the universe just so that one can be victorious over the other I breathed heavily and I wanted to scream but instead I made a promise "I will kill Akasha and Desiree somehow someway I will kill the two Gods I will find a way to kill you both." I said, I then shut my eyes and relaxed as I tried to rest as much as I could.