Human : Chapter 45

Human

                                                  Chapter 45

                                                     Unloved

The transport arrived back in Scotland as it flew towards the Resistance base the transport flew into the hangar and landed the back door of the transport opened and I stood up and stepped off of the transport the back door of the transport then closed I then noticed that Nitro and several other Resistance fighter were all standing around me with their guns pointed at me "Uhh Nitro what's going on?" I asked "I'm sorry Josh but we don't know if you're infected or not so we're not taking any risks." Nitro said "I told you I'm not infected." I said "Which is exactly what an infected would say." Nitro replied "Oh for fuck sake." I said in frustration, Nitro and the other Resistance fighters kept their guns pointed at me "Nitro I'm telling you I am not infected." I said "Prove it." Nitro said, I then began to wonder how I would prove that I wasn't infected just then I got an idea I put my assault rifle away before I extended my blade Nitro and the other Resistance fighters gripped their guns tightly as I did this I then opened my suit and stepped out my suit then closed automatically I was completely naked but I didn't care I used my blade to make a small cut on my arm now that the Super Organism was dead the infected and the infection were dead as well which meant that even though I was drenched in cum I wouldn't get infected once I had cut my arm I held my arm out and showed everyone and once they saw that I was bleeding blood instead of bleeding cum everyone immediately relaxed "Fucking shit, I'm sorry about that Josh we just had to be careful." Nitro said "Yeah I understand." I said as I entered my suit again before retracting my blade and pulling my assault rifle back out "So it's true then, you killed the Super Organism?" Nitro asked "Yes the Super Organism, the infected and the infection are all dead." I said, everyone began to celebrate once I said this "Josh I don't think you realize just what you've done for the world." Nitro said "Oh trust me I know." I replied "Now that the Super Organism is dead the infected and the infection are dead so the world no longer has to worry about the infected escaping the quarantine zone and spreading the infection to the rest of the world." Nitro said "You're welcome." I said "Alright everyone we've still got work to do Josh I've got your next mission ready." Nitro said "Alright." I said "There is a Federation hangar in Syvici I want you to go there and destroy it." Nitro said "Sounds easy enough." I said "The transport will take you to Syvici and land as close to the Federation hangar as it can you'll be on foot from there." Nitro said "Understood." I said as I made my way down towards my room, I moved through the Resistance base stopping at the bathroom in order to wash all of the cum off of me I entered the bathroom and opened up my suit before stepping out of it my suit closed automatically before I stepped into the shower to wash myself and once I finished washing myself I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off before I placed my hand on my suit's chest piece my suit then opened up and I climbed into it my suit then closed automatically around me before I walked out of the bathroom and began moving towards my room, once I arrived at my room I opened the door and stepped into my room I then opened up my suit and stepped out my suit closed automatically before I walked up to my dresser and pulled out some new clothes I put on new white underwear, new black socks, a new white shirt, new black pants with several pockets on them and new black shoes and once I was dressed I opened my suit and climbed inside my suit then closed automatically around me before I left my room and closed the door behind me I then made my way back towards the hangar, arriving at the hangar I walked towards the crate of ammunition and refilled my ammo before I looked and noticed my Attack Ship sitting in the hangar just then Nitro walked up to me "Before you go Josh we've been tinkering with that small Pirate ship that you told us about the one that was in that large Pirate ship, we tinkered with the Robot on that small Pirate ship so now when you call it in the small Pirate ship will attack a location and once it's done it will fly back to the Resistance base to refuel and reload." Nitro said "Alright thanks." I said before Nitro walked away, I walked up to the transport the back door of the transport opened and I stepped aboard the back door of the transport then closed "Take me to Syvici." I said "Alright Josh." the pilot said as the transport took off and flew out of the hangar and made it's way towards Syvici as the Sun began to set.