Human : Chapter 30

Human

                                                        Chapter 30

                                          Under New Management

The transport arrived in Scotland as it flew towards the Resistance base the transport flew into the hangar and landed the back door of the transport opened and I disembarked the back door of the transport then closed as I made my way to the command room when I could see Nitro waiting for me "Alright you're back I've got your next mission for you." Nitro said "Lay it on me." I said "The Federation have a barracks in Salalsio there are a large number of Federation soldiers at this barracks I want you to go there and destroy the barracks and kill all of the soldiers inside." Nitro said "Sounds good." I said "The transport will take you to Salalsio and land a fair distance away from the barracks we wouldn't want the Federation to know that you're coming." Nitro said "Right." I said before I turned around and walked towards the transport, I approached the crate full of ammunition and refilled my ammo before I made my way to the transport the back door of the transport opened and I stepped aboard the back door of the transport then closed "Take me to Salalsio." I said "You got it Josh." the pilot said as the transport took off and flew out of the hangar before making it's way towards Salalsio.

The transport arrived in Salalsio the transport landed in a field the back door of the transport opened and I stepped off the back door of the transport then closed before the transport flew away I then activated my communicator "Nitro this is Josh, I've arrived and I'm ready to go." I said "Okay Josh the Federation barracks are just to the west of where you landed get over there and clear that place out." Nitro said "You got it." I said as I deactivated my communicator, I then began moving west but just then a Demon appeared the Demon had red eyes and two large horns on it's head the Demon was huge it's arms were long and it had long sharp claws on it's hands the Demon's body had several spikes on it the Demon screeched at me before it began stomping towards me I raised my assault rifle and fired at the Demon the Demon swung one of it's arms at me I narrowly evaded it's attack just then the Demon lifted both of it's arms into the air before it swung them down into the ground I jumped to avoid the Demon's attack I then aimed my assault rifle at one of the Demon's eyes and fired I fired several shots into the Demon's eyes as the Demon roared in pain and after enough shot the Demon collapsed to the ground before it disappeared, I then reloaded my assault rifle before I continued moving west.

I continued moving west until I looked ahead and could see a Federation facility in the distance "That must be the Federation barracks." I thought, I then looked and could see a small village I moved towards the Federation barracks and on the way there I arrived at the small village I looked around and could see that the village consisted of small wooden houses, stone walls and an old well in the village square there was a large building at the edge of the village and there was also a river at the edge of the village the village was full of people I walked through the village as I made my way to the Federation barracks but as I was walking through the village the people in the village stopped what they were doing and looked at me "It's him!" one of the people said "He's come here to help us!" another person said, I looked around at the people in the village as I continued moving but as I was walking the people in the village started to get close to me they all approached me until they surrounded me I stood there looking at the people in the village unsure of what to do just then one of the people from the village approached me "You, you're Joshua Robert Murday!" the person said "Uhh yeah." I said "You're the man that the Federation fears and if you're here than you must have come to free us from the Federation." the person said "Umm that's one way to put it." I said "Wonderful!" the person said before they turned to face the crowd of people "Everyone listen Joshua Robert Murday has come to free us from the Federation!" the person announced, everyone in the village cheered once the person said this the person then turned to face me "I am the leader of this village it's my job to protect this village and everyone in it." the person said, I said nothing I just stared at them "You're here to get rid of the Federation allow me to help you." the person said "That won't be necessary." I said "Oh but it is necessary, at least allow me to guide you to the building full of Federation soldiers." the person said "Fine." I said "Follow me." the person said as they began walking through the village, I followed the person from the village through the village and we soon reached the edge of the village we left the village and I followed the person from the village as they led me towards the Federation barracks.