Human : Chapter 6

Human

                                                    Chapter 6

                                                         Raid

The transport arrived back in Scotland as it flew towards the Resistance base the transport flew into the hangar and landed the back door of the transport opened and I stepped off of the transport the back door of the transport then closed as I made my way towards the command room where Nitro was waiting for me "Good you're back, nice work taking out that weapons factory I've got your next mission ready for ya." Nitro said "Lay it on me." I said "We've intercepted a Federation transmission that talked about a warehouse in Lausanne in Switzerland apparently the Federation has some stuff there that's being stored for safe keeping, I want you to go there and liberate some of their inventory." Nitro said "You got it." I said as I turned around to walk towards the transport but just then Nitro stopped me "Not so fast Josh, you'll be getting some backup on this one." Nitro said as he turned away from me "Skitter come here!" Nitro yelled, just then I could see Skitter approach us "Yeah?" Skitter said "Skitter I want you to support Josh on his mission, I want the two of you to keep this quiet so use that device of yours." Nitro said "Alright." Skitter said, I wasn't against the idea of getting help I just hope Skitter doesn't get in the way or slow me down "Come on Josh, let's kick some ass." Skitter said "Good luck you two." Nitro said "Yeah." I replied before turning around and making my way towards the transport with Skitter following me, I made my way to the crate full of ammunition and refilled my ammo before me and Skitter arrived at the transport the back door of the transport opened and we stepped aboard "Take us to Lausanne in Switzerland." I said "Sure thing." the pilot said, the back door of the transport then closed before the transport took off and soared out of the hangar as it made it's way towards Switzerland.

The transport arrived in Switzerland as it landed just outside of Lausanne the back door of the transport opened and me and Skitter stepped off of the transport the back door of the transport then closed before I looked around and could see that it was now nighttime I then activated my communicator "Nitro this is Josh, we've landed and we're ready to get started." I said "Alright the warehouse should be somewhere in the city find it and clean it out, Skitter has some fancy device so he'll make good use of that during this mission." Nitro said "Alright if you say so I'll contact you when we're done." I said as I deactivated my communicator, I turned towards Skitter and began to speak "You ready?" I asked "You bet I am." Skitter replied "Alright let's go." I said as we began moving through the city.

Me and Skitter moved through the city as quickly and as quietly as possible there were Federation patrols all over the place we moved through the alleys in order to reach the warehouse unnoticed eventually we found the warehouse it was a large and it was crawling with Federation soldiers "Alright so what's the plan?" I said as I looked at the warehouse, just then I heard a strange sound come from behind me I turned around to see what it was and noticed that Skitter was nowhere to be found "Skitter?" I said darting my head around to try and find him but he was simply gone "Skitter?" I said again but to no response he was just gone "Shit where the fuck did he go?" I said before turning back towards the warehouse "Damn it." I said as I took a deep breath and began moving towards the warehouse, I moved out into the open and as I got closer to the warehouse an Angel suddenly appeared the Angel had gold eyes and a halo on it's head it had what looked like large whips on it's arms the Angel swung one of it's whips towards me I barely dodged it's attack before I ran up to the Angel the Angel attempted to strike me with it's whips but I managed to dodge them I ran up to the Angel I then extended my blade and drove it into the Angel's chest the Angel then collapsed to the ground before disappearing I then looked at my blade "Wow." I said before I retracted my blade, I then looked ahead and could see that the entire warehouse was heavily guarded by soldiers "There's no way I'm getting in there without someone seeing me." I thought, I looked around to try and find another way into the warehouse that's when I saw a large drainpipe at the bottom of some stairs I walked down the stairs and could see that the drainpipe lead towards the warehouse "Well alright then." I said as I entered the drainpipe and continued moving, I ran through the drainpipe until I reached an area that was flooded I looked around and couldn't see any other way to go "I hope this suit is airtight." I said as I jumped into the water and I sunk to the bottom, I looked around before I realized that there was no water getting into my suit and I could still breath I then noticed a oxygen meter appear on my helmet's visor "Oh cool." I said as I slowly made my way through the flooded area, I moved through the flooded area as my oxygen meter slowly depleted I noticed that I moved much slower while I was underwater but I soon found a ladder leading up out of the water I climbed the ladder until I was out of the water I then noticed the oxygen meter on my helmet's visor quickly refill before it disappeared just then I looked ahead and saw a Hybrid rushing towards me the Hybrid had a somewhat Human looking body but it's hands and feet were larger and it had sharp claws on it's hands and feet but the most appalling part of the Hybrid was it's head or rather it's lack of a head as instead of a head of any kind it just had a massive mouth that split all the way down to it's torso the mouth was lined with rows of large sharp teeth the Hybrid lunged at me with it's mouth open I dodged it's attack as the Hybrid slammed into the wall I then extended my blade and plunged it into the Hybrid's back before pulling it straight up slicing the Hybrid's back up the Hybrid writhed in pain before collapsing to the floor dead "Fucking shit." I said as I retracted my blade and continued moving through the drainpipe but just then I looked ahead and could see Brian standing in front of me staring at me just then he rushed towards me and attacked me, I evaded his attack as I ran through the drainpipe before looking back only to see that my Dad was now gone, I took a deep breath and continued to move through the drainpipe.