Human : Chapter 31

Human

                                                   Chapter 31

                                             Beyond The Stars

The transport arrived back in Scotland as it flew towards the Resistance base the transport flew into the hangar and landed the back door of the transport opened and I stepped off the back door of the transport then closed as I made my way towards the command room where Nitro was waiting "You're back I've got another mission for ya." Nitro said "Alright." I said "We've intercepted a Federation transmission apparently the Federation found something in Colombia and they've sent a group of soldiers to investigate." Nitro said "What did the Federation find?" I asked "I don't know I want you to go to Colombia and kill those Federation soldiers and maybe you can figure out what it is the Federation found." Nitro said "Okay I'm on it." I said as I left the command room, I walked towards the ammunition crate and refilled my ammo before I made my way towards the transport the back door of the transport opened and I stepped aboard I then looked and could see De'vorah, Belial, Stahl, Linda, Manticore, Vex, Brian and Valeria along with several Ghosts standing just outside of the transport just then they rushed towards me and attacked me but before they could reach me the back door of the transport closed I took a deep breath before I spoke to the pilot "Take me to Colombia." I said "Sure thing Josh." the pilot said as the transport took off and flew out of the hangar the transport then made it's way towards Colombia.

The transport arrived in Colombia as it landed in a open area the back door of the transport opened and I stepped out the back door of the transport then closed I then activated my communicator "Nitro it's Josh I've arrived in Colombia." I said "Okay Josh according to the Federation transmission whatever the Federation found should be just south east of your position get over there kill those soldiers and find out what's going on." Nitro said "Yeah I'm on it." I said as I deactivated my communicator and began moving south east.

I moved south east as I checked around looking for the Federation soldiers I moved through the countryside when suddenly I heard a noise coming from behind me I slowly turned around and just then I saw a Hybrid standing behind me the Hybrid looked almost Human but it had long blades on it's feet as well as a long blade on it's right arm and on it's left are it had a Grapple Hook the Hybrid roared at me before it fired it's Grapple Hook at me the hook attached itself to my suit and the Hybrid then used it's Grapple Hook to launch itself at me I quickly extended my blade and cut the Hybrid's Grapple Hook the cable from the Hybrid's Grapple Hook was cut and the hook detached itself from my suit before it fell to the floor I then dodged the Hybrid's attack as it flew past me the Hybrid landed on the ground I then ran up to the Hybrid and plunged my blade into the Hybrid's chest the Hybrid screeched in pain before it collapsed to the ground dead I then retracted my blade and continued moving when suddenly and Angel and a Demon appeared the Angel had gold eyes and a halo on it's head it's body was thin it had four arms but no legs the Angel was floating a few meters off of the ground while the Demon had red eyes and horns on it's head it wore black armour and it had spikes on it's body just then the Angel and the Demon began attacking me the Angel quickly floated towards me while the Demon curled up into a ball and began quickly rolling at me I dodged the Demon's fast movements while evading the Angel's attacks just then the Demon rolled towards me again I dodged the Demon's attack but as I did so the Demon slammed itself right into the Angel the Angel then struck the Demon and before long the Angel and the Demon were fighting each other the Demon tried to hit the Angel but the Angel evaded the Demon's attacks just then the Angel grabbed the Demon while it was curled up the Demon the uncurled itself before the Angel plunged it's hand into the Demons chest the Angel carved a hole in the Demon's chest the Demon roared in agony before it collapsed to the ground and disappeared I then raised my assault rifle and fired at the Angel and after a few shots the Angel collapsed to the ground and disappeared I then reloaded my assault rifle before I continued moving.