EPISODE 1

��� ANDERSON'S ���

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it.

"What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly.

"Um.....sir Castillo,miss Vida is downstairs and she wants to see you."The maid said.

"Tell her to come up here then.."He said rudely,his eyes not leaving his phone.

"She said she'd only come if you come downstairs and get her."The maid said.

Castillo sighed burying his head in his pillow before snapping his fingers at the maid to leave.

He ruffled his hair and came down the bed,wore his flip flops and walked out of the room.

Castillo is a really handsome demigod. He is every girl's dream guy. He's tall, handsome,cute and he has deep brown eyes and a really great body.

He's the second son and last child of Mr and Mrs Anderson although he doesn't live with his parents. They live abroad while he lives with his older brother in the country.

Castillo walked downstairs shirtless and met Vida standing, crossing her arms. As usual she was dressed in a really short gown that showed off her legs.

"Hi Cas."Vida smiled as she walked over and hugged him.

"Let's go to my room....I'm tired."Castillo said as she held his hand and they walked up to his room.

"I told you to always call when you want to visit."Castillo said lying on his bed.

"Do I really have to?"Vida said walking over to his closet picking up one of his big shirt.

That's what she does....always invading his privacy, doing things like she's his girlfriend when she's not. Well she's in love with him and he knows it.... everyone knows it but he doesn't feel the same way so he just let's her do what she wants.

She picked his shirt and changed her clothes right in front of him before joining him on the bed.

"What are you doing?"She ask snatching his phone standing from the bed.

"Hey give that back!!!"Castillo half yelled jumping down from the bed.

"Let me see will you?"Vida said going through his chats.

He walked over to her and took he phone away from putting it in his pocket.

"Vida you're being too clingy these days."Castillo said looking at her.

"Just let me be Castillo."She said placing a kiss on his lips which he didn't reciprocate and suddenly the door burst open.

"Lock the door next time!!!"Lorenzo said as he slumped on Castillo's bed.

Shortly after,Miguel and Kaden stepped in.

"What are you guys doing here?"Castillo asks almost yelling.

"Are you throwing us out of your house?"Mason asks.

"Gosh.... everyone around me is just so clingy."Castillo groaned.

"Let's go out. Tomorrow is Monday and the start of a new semester and I really need to chill out before suffocating myself with school tomorrow."Kaden said.

"When are you ever going to get interested in education?"Miguel asks.

"Maybe when thy kingdom comes."Kaden said.

"Hey Castillo,Vida you guys get dressed let's get going."Lorenzo said.

"Okay,I'll just call the girls."Vida said as the boys walked downstairs.

���️ VEGARA'S���️

A girl runs into the house and ran straight to the kitchen with a paper in her hand.

"Cousin!!!!!!"She beamed happily hugging her mom from behind.

"Arrghh!!! Easy will you,you nearly scared me to death!"The girl's older cousin said as she turned off the gas.

"Just guess what couz?"The girl said excitedly.

"Just spit it out Iris."Her cousin, Christine said.

"I....just got chosen as a scholar into

Hiddenville High ......!!!"Iris beamed.

"Oh my gosh. Congratulations honey.... I'm so proud of you..."Christine said hugging her.

"I'm so happy that finally I can finish high school without worrying about the fees."Iris said.

"I want you to go upstairs and freshen up then come down for lunch. I made your favorite."Christine said.

"Thanks cousin....I love you."Iris said.

"I love you more."Christine smiled.

•••••

The next morning was very cloudy like it was going to rain. Iris was all dressed in her new uniform and let her blonde hair fall down her shoulders. She applied a light makeup, took her backpack and went to the dining.

Christine was already off to work so she ate breakfast alone. She finished up quickly and left the house. She stood by the road waiting for the bus along with other people. The bus arrived as everyone rushed in paying their fares.

The bus stopped at it's station and her school was not too far from there. She started walking to school in a haste to avoid getting beaten by the rain.

Just as she was almost close to the school,there was a pothole by the road and then a car passed by raining the dirty water on her.

"Arrghh!!!"She yelled but the car kept moving so she ran after it hitting the car window and the car stopped.

The passenger's window scrolled down as the guy inside turned to her looking at her in disgust.

"I bet you feel disgusted by my appearance now!!! It's obvious your stupid car did this to me!! Can't you say sorry!!"Iris yelled at the guy who was in the same uniform as she was.

"Me? Apologize? Am I the driver?"The guy who happens to be Castillo half yelled at her.

"You're unbelievable!! How can you...."

She didn't finish her statement when his next action shocked the daylight our of her.

He took out a bottle of water from his car and poured it on her body.

"That should help you wash off the dirt from your ugly body!!!!"Castillo said scrolling up the window as the car passed her and drove into the school leaving Iris speechless.

"The nerve!!!!"She yelled clenching her fists.

TBC• • •

What do you have to say about the characters and what are your expectations in the novel.. ���