EPISODE 38

~~~Next Day~~~6pm..

Castillo stood in front of his mirror styling his hair. He had a piercing on his ear and gold chains on his neck which made him look so sexy. He was finally done and put on his Texudo...he looked at the tie and tossed it to the bed.

The first three buttons were open and tucked into the pair of trousers and he had the Texudo on. He smiled satisfactorily checking himself out in the mirror.

"Gosh Castillo, you're so irresistible."He complimented himself and headed downstairs.

He stood in the living room with his hands in his pocket while he waits for Iris. He kept pacing about patiently waiting for her. He's supposed to pick up Hazel but he wants to be the first tho see Iris.

"How do I look?"He finally heard her charming voice and he turned towards the stairs and met her coming down.

She was looking extraordinarily hot and beautiful. She wore a bright red sequin gown which stopped above her knee and hugged her body tightly. Her full back was exposed bringing out the shape of her ass and the gown was handless with a net I'm between her chest region.

She finally stopped when she reached the last stair and watched the way he admired her from head to toe.

Castillo walked towards her and stood in front of her and leaned in.

"You're making me fall in love with you more. You're so beautiful my love."He took her hands in and kissed her knuckles.

"Thanks....you look handsome as well. Girls will be going crazy over you tonight."Iris pouted cutely and he felt like kissing those lips but her red lipstick was going to be smeared.

"Your re relationship with Enzo will end this night."Castillo said.

"Huh? What do you mean?"Iris asks and a visible smirk displayed on his lips.

He placed his hand on her chin and leaned in to kiss her cheek but then they heard someone clear her throat. They turned to see Hazel who just walked in with Lorenzo.

"Hi Cas..."Hazel waved at him.

"I was going to pick you up."Castillo said walking to Hazel after winking at Iris.

"No need. I wanted to come here as well. So shall we?"Hazel gestured and Castillo held her waist as they walked to his car.

Iris walked closer to Lorenzo and he took her hands.

"You're so beautiful babe."He complimented and she smiled.

"You too. Let's go so we won't be late."Iris said as they walked to his car.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

.........Ball Arena........

The ball building was a bit further from the school main building. Students were already present,some were inside while others were outside waiting for their friends to arrive.

Just then,Mason's car stopped at the entrance and he came down with Vida. He held her hand as they walked into the building.

���Vida you look so hot

���I love you Mason

��� You both look sweet

And immediately Miguel's car drove in and he stepped out with Riele and Bianca.

Bianca obviously didn't have a date and she has a reason. She would've just hooked up with someone but she received a devastating news last night and she dosen't want to see Mason cause he's the only one who knows.