EPISODE 4

PLEASE LIKE... COMMENT AND TAG OTHERS ���������������������������

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ryan..."Christine muttered as she passed out.

Logan drove in his mansion and packed the car. He got down the car and carried her in a bridal style before entering his house.

"Welcome back....boss..." The maids held a look of surprise on their faces.

Since no visitors room were cleaned, he had no choice than to take her to his.

She placed her on the bed and removed her shoes, he looked at her face for a while.

"Whatever you are going through must be so painful for you to drink this much. I have been there." Logan spoke, remembering how he drank when Rachel left him.

He stood up and walked in the bathroom to take a bath...

���️ VEGARA'S ���️

Iris fried her tears as she looked at her bank account balance. She had only $21,000 left. She saved this money from her previous jobs so as to help her cousin out as she enrolls into high school but she luckily got a scholarship.

She wanted to save this money to help Christine with household expenses but now it'll all go to that stupid Vida's phone.

She glanced at the clock at it was past 9 but Christine isn't home and her phone is switched off. Maybe she decided to sleep over at Ryan's.

Iris quickly laid on her bed as she closed her eyes in pity for herself. She'll just give Vida the money and look for a job....she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

NEXT MORNING**

Christine turned on the bed and frowned, she smiled when an intoxicating perfume hit her nostrils. Wait a sec, that wasn't her perfume.

She spranged up on the bed. She looked around and couldn't believe her eyes, was she dreaming.

She winced when her head pounded really hard. Some blur images flashed through her eyes...

*grumpy @ss*

*who wants to f*ck this girl*

*Miss you need to go home!!*

Christine slowly began assembling the pieces and her hands immediately flew to her mouth.

"I did not just do that!! Tell me it's a dream... No a nightmare!!" Christine pannicked.

"You're awake "Logan said stepping into his room still dressed in his night clothes.

Christine's jaw dropped at the figure before her....stop day dreaming Christine!!!

"Who...who are you?"She managed to ask.

"Just someone...you were pretty wasted last night."Logan said putting his hands in his pocket.

Christine gasped as she looked into the duvet but her clothes were still on.

"Are you being serious right now! I have no desire whatsoever for your body."He said.

"Pick your clothes and then leave."Logan said and walked out of the room.

���️ VEGARA'S ���️

"Christine where have you been? You look like you were ran over"Iris asks her putting on her school shoes.

"It's a long story Iris and I don't want to talk about it."Christine said sadly.