EPISODE 16

���️MALL ���️......6pm.....

Lorenzo came down from his car and walked over to Iris and opened the door for her.

"What a gentleman.."Iris smiled.

"Only for you my lady.."Lorenzo said holding her hand as they walked into the mall.

"What exactly are we doing here?"Iris asked as the approached the stairs.

"I'm here to spoil you obviously..."Lorenzo said as they walked to the clothing section.

"Good day mam..sir, how may we help you?"A lady asks.

"I want you to get her your best collections so she can try them on."Lorenzo said and Iris glared at him.

"Please follow me miss..."Ye lady said leading the way.

"Enzo....."

"Don't argue with me Iris...."He said and she left with the lady, leaving her bag with Lorenzo.

Iris was trying on different clothes which Lorenzo approved and disapproved some. She was getting really tired and wanted to go home. She went back in to try on another dress when her phone rang.

Lorenzo checked the caller and it was from Castillo so he declined the call. Castillo called again and Lorenzo declined it, switching the phone off.

"How about this?"Iris asks coming out with a long fleet gown and Lorenzo shook his head negatively.

He walked over and took out one of the dresses and gave it to her to try on. Iris went in and came out shortly feeling really uncomfortable.

"I like it."Lorenzo said staring at her legs lustfully.

It was a black crop top and a short white skirt that ended in between her thighs or even shorter.

"Enzo it's too short...it's showing too much skin."Iris complained.

"And so? You have beautiful and sexy legs....why not show them off."Lorenzo said standing before her.

"Well I don't want people looking at me lustfully Enzo. I'm not getting this dress."Iris said firmly.

"You are.."

"I'm not...."

"I'm the one paying for it..."Lorenzo said.

"Then bet me I won't wear it."Iris said walking back to the dressing room.

She changes to her normal clothes and came out with the bags as she and Lorenzo headed to his car.

"Where's my cellphone?"Iris asks and Lorenzo handed it over to her.

"Why did Castillo call?"Lorenzo asks as he ignited the car and drove off.

"He wanted us to meet later so we could hang out."Iris said.

"Why?"

"C'mon Enzo.... Castillo is my friend. Is there anything wrong with hanging out with him?"Iris asks.

"When did you two become friends?"Lorenzo asks.

"I don't know. We're holding no grudges against each other so it isn't bad if I consider him my friend. I'll just call him..."Iris said but Lorenzo snatched her phone.

"Hey...give that back..."Iris yelled trying to take her phone.

"We'll crash if you keep pushing it. You're not going anywhere with Castillo."Lorenzo said.

"And why not?"

"Who's your boyfriend? Me or him?"Lorenzo asks.

"So I can't hang out with other guys just because you're my boyfriend?"