EPISODE 5

���WHITE HOUSE���

Castillo's driver drove into the house as Castillo and Vida stepped out. She insisted he take her home and he agreed to it cause she wouldn't stop nagging him.

They walked into the house as the maids welcomed them cheerfully. One took Vida's bag,books and cellphone as Castillo's was in his car and they headed to Vida's room.

"Vida I'll get going,I already dropped you off."Castillo said.

"Just stay a little bit longer Cas.."She said pulling him down as he sat on the bed.

She walked over and stood in between his leg as she started to unbutton his school shirt. He held her hand stopping her.

"What are you doing Vida?"He asked but she didn't respond.

"Vida...."

She leaned in and kissed him hard making him fall against the bed with her on top. She used that opportunity to unbutton his shirt caressing his body.

He flipped her over, disengaging from the kiss.

"Just touch me Castillo..... please..."Vida said with pleading eyes.

"Vida will you stop this madness...!"He half yelled at her and stood up from the bed buttoning his shirt.

"What do I have to do to make you love me back... Castillo ever since junior high...you know just how much I love you. Why do you keep turning me down?"Vida asks still sitting on the bed.

"Because I can't. I don't love you Vida....I'm sorry but friendship is all I can give you. I'll be on my way home...."He said before leaving the room.

"I won't give up on you Castillo... you're mine!"Vida said drying her tears.

���️ VEGARA'S ���️

"I'm so happy for you couz!!!!! Finally we can now move out of this hellhole."Iris said.

"You're right.....but then you wouldn't believe it"Christine said.

"Believe what?"Iris asks.

"The guy who helped me back at the bar....is my boss."Christine said and Iris burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing...?"Christine pouts.

"It's just too funny. Like seriously....if it were me,I'd never feel comfortable working there. The situation is sure awkward."Iris said.

"But seems to me he didn't bother himself about it cause he didn't bring up the topic."Christine said and just then Iris's phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Hello"She said.

"Hey Iris....it's Lorenzo."He said.

"Oh Lorenzo...."

"How are you?"He asks.

"I'm okay....just about to eat dinner."She said.

"Okay,just wanted to hear your voice."He said making Iris blush.

"I'll hang up now so you can eat. I'll see you tomorrow..... goodnight pumpkin."He said.

"Goodnight."She said and hung up.

"Who was that making you blush like crazy?"Christine asks dishing out their food

"Just a friend...I suppose. Yeah we're friends now."Iris said putting her food into her mouth.

"Is it that grumpy Zombie?"Christine asks finally sitting down.

"What..!!"Iris nearly choked on her food.