EPISODE 29

ENJOY���

......... CLUBHOUSE........

Castillo walked into the clubhouse with his hands in his pocket as he walks over to the counter.

"Your order sir.."The man said.

Castillo was about to order for soft drink but on a second thought,he shouldn't act like a weakling. He needed to get drunk and forget all his pain even if it's this once.

"Get me a bottle.....no two......three bottles of your strongest alcohol."Castillo said and the man left to get his order while Castillo walked to an empty seat at the corner of the club.

His order came and he started gulping it directly from the bottle. In just one sip,his face squeezed like a baby forced to taste a bitter medicine. The alcohol was too strong but he didn't mind.

He's sure that even if he gets drunk, he'll see himself at home the next morning,maybe.

He resumed drinking again non stop until the first bottle was empty and he moved to the second one. He watched as people danced at the dance floor, girls twerking while boys grinded them.

At another corner you could see some people making out while others headed to the club room. There were different slvts walking up and down, going from one man to the other.

He already went halfway through the second bottle when he suddenly had the urge to use the restroom. He struggled to stand and when he did everything in the room tripled in his eyes.

His vision was so blurry that he even staggered walking like an idiot. He kept bumping into people on his way to the restroom but who cares,60% of everyone in the club were already wasted.

He was at the hallway to the restroom when he saw a boy and girl making out furiously as they both moved into a restroom.

"E-Enzo?"Castillo mumbled but his head started throbbing and he held his head walking to the restroom. When he was done he walked out, staggering and trying to locate his seat.

He finally got there and slumped on it, picking up the bottle and gulped everything down.

"Ahh"He groaned squeezing his face.

He opened the last bottle and held it with shaky hands and began drinking when someone pulled it away from his hand.

"Are you planning on killing yourself? You can't handle one glass but you're already on your third bottle!"The female voice said and Castillo turned to her.

"Iris!!!!"He screamed and she covered his mouth even if no one could hear him since the background music was so loud.

"What are you...... doing here? Didn't you tell me......to get rid of my feelings....for you?"Castillo stuttered.

"See you're drunk....!! Who even told you to drink!"

"It's my life so I'll.....do whatever I want with it.... with or without your.... permission!!"Castillo said.

"What are....you even.... doing here?"He asked.

"I was worried about you....and now I find you trying to waste yourself."Iris said.

"You? Worried about me? From what I re.... member, you have no business with me. So just stay on your......own Iris...I don't want your boy..... friend to disfigure my face....you can see how handsome I am,right?"He said drunkenly bringing his face closer to Iris.

She was monitoring his movements at the house and saw his leaving the house by 7pm so she decided to follow him.

She got to the bar minutes earlier but he a difficult time locating him.