EPISODE 22

~~Happy Days Memorial Hospital~~~

"Im really sorry miss but we don't disclose information about our patients."The nurse said.

"I'm not asking for much. I just want to check who her parents are."Anna pleaded.

"Alright...what's the date of birth?"The nurse asks.

"19th October,2005.."Anna replied with a smile and the nurse went through her records.

"There were seven babies born here on that day."The nurse said and Anna looked at it but none of them was Iris. The photos weren't her.

"Thanks again mam....I'm really grateful."Anna said.

"You're welcome"The nurse said and she left.

"Such bad luck."Anna mumbled.

��� ANDERSON'S ���

Christine was done taking a bath and was now putting on her clothes. She then sat on front of the mirror dressing her hair when Logan came out of the bathroom with a towel tied round his waist.

"You're leaving already?"Logan asks.

"Yeah."She said and he walked to her then kissed her cheeks.

"You're still going to move in here right?"Logan asks and she nodded.

"And also,I'll be moving in with my little cousin."Christine said.

"Cousin? How old is he?"Logan asks.

"Seventeen and it's a she not a he. She's still in high school."Christine said.

"Okay,I'll have the maids prepare a room for her. It's nice at least Castillo will have a talking buddy at home"Logan said.

"Babe....since we're....good now. Can you hire me back at the office?"She pleaded.

"Nope..."

"Why?"

"I want you to stay at home and take care of the kids and me. I want you to always have time for our family. You have a lot to make up for..."He said.."Especially to me.."He whispered to her.

"Besides I have a new secretary..."He said going to his closet.

"A new secretary? She stays in your office too?"Christine asks.

"Yup."

"Does.....does she wear short skirt?"She blurted and Logan turned to her trying to hide his laughter.

"Well she does. Her laps are so sexy and smooth....I feel like seeing it everyday.....and it's such a big turn on."He said in a sexy voice.

"Logan!!!!!"She yelled throwing her heel at him but he dodged it.

"Anything but my face babe....! I was joking!!"He said admist laughter and she glared hard at him.

"You're the only woman in my life. The only woman who has the right to touch me,kiss me,f*ck me...."

"Enough...I've heard enough.."She said standing up.

"Let me drop you off."He said but she declined.

"C'mon babe. Please....."He pleaded and she nodded with a smile.

"I love you."He smiled kissing her forehead.

"I love you too."

���️ VEGARA'S ���️

"You sure you don't want to join us?"Christine asks.

"Nope,enjoy your time with your hubby. I'll just stay here......and mingle around with boys."Anna said.